WHY HAS IT GONE SO QUIET

carlisle6789

Jesus i wish people would stop repeating the same old shit, Last Season when Glenn took his time getting in new faces you lot we're pissed.

Aye and look what happened. :baby:

Jesus i wish people would stop repeating the same old shit, Last Season when Glenn took his time getting in new faces you lot we're pissed.

The players he bought in we're crap? :baby:

The players he bought in we're crap? :baby:

Aye.

We have a new owner with apparently 50million to spend and all we are linked with is frank qeudrue, is that really the best we can do. Baines has been put up for sale and we are doing nothing.

baines isn't tall enough apparently :baby:

We have a new owner with apparently 50million to spend and all we are linked with is frank qeudrue, is that really the best we can do. Baines has been put up for sale and we are doing nothing.

Who the fuck made that stupid comment?

guess the clue's in the question eh :baby:

(anal oliver )

the chronicle claimed that's why big sam isn't in for him (depite what stevietooon would have you believe). fuck knows if it's true or not though

Big Sam knows what the team needs but he isn't going to be rushed into panic signing.I couldn't give a fuck if we don't get the signing until the very last week as long as we get them

So if we signed Robbie Elliot you wouldnt give a shit as long as we got him?