Seduction albums

Just been talking about this on the radio. Got me thinking, I don't really have one (Mrs N is partial to a bit of classical).

Does anyone have something more interesting than the usual Barry White / Marvin Gaye clichés?

Morcheeba - Big Calm

I used to play a bit of Yellow Magic Orchestra. The bint I was with would usually demand to go to bed with me in order not to listen to that shit any more! Saved a lot of time in the longrun :baby:

Snakehips I heard it was more a bit of Money by Pink Floyd for you if you get my drift. :baby:

I used to play a bit of Yellow Magic Orchestra. The bint I was with would usually demand to go to bed with me in order not to listen to that shit any more! Saved a lot of time in the longrun :baby:

Snakehips I heard it was more a bit of Money by Pink Floyd for you if you get my drift. :baby:

Sorry, 2Jumpers, you've lost me.

:baby:

Didnt really stick nowt on with the intention of it making any lass swoon :baby: But used to be stuff like Deep Forest, Enigma, Portishead. Unless when I was a kid living at home it would be anything loud :baby: at that time I was into Metallica / Faith No More :baby:

Didnt really stick nowt on with the intention of it making any lass swoon :baby: But used to be stuff like Deep Forest, Enigma, Portishead. Unless when I was a kid living at home it would be anything loud :lol: at that time I was into Metallica / Faith No More :baby:

"WHAT'S THAT?!........*I think she's telling me to get my hand out from under her top*.........EH?!.........*Yeah she definitely isn't enjoying this, but I think I'm getting away with it. This loud music thing is BRILLIANT*.........I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

Didnt really stick nowt on with the intention of it making any lass swoon :baby: But used to be stuff like Deep Forest, Enigma, Portishead. Unless when I was a kid living at home it would be anything loud :lol: at that time I was into Metallica / Faith No More :baby:

"WHAT'S THAT?!........*I think she's telling me to get my hand out from under her top*.........EH?!.........*Yeah she definitely isn't enjoying this, but I think I'm getting away with it. This loud music thing is BRILLIANT*.........I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

:lol:

;)

Just been talking about this on the radio. Got me thinking, I don't really have one (Mrs N is partial to a bit of classical).

Does anyone have something more interesting than the usual Barry White / Marvin Gaye clichés?

Morcheeba - Big Clam

Morcheeba - Big Clam

Hold on a minute. Manc-mag suddenly regains access to the site while at work. Is this another case of him typing the wrong URL in and thinking he's been banned? :baby:

Bite my bollocks man!

I've had some help from the IT bloke and followed some advice from Catherine. The rest was all my own technical wizadry.

I'd steer clear of DJ Seduction. Unless you're romancing a young charvette.

Those were the days eh Alex?

Actually, I never got into Happy Hardcore. I liked the raves where they played it along with jungle though as the all drum and bass nights were a bit moody. Most of the Happy Hardcore DJs have been around since the start though and their old skool sets are class. Saw Sy play a class one at Helter Skelter once.

Or were you on about fingering 16 year olds?

Actually, I never got into Happy Hardcore. I liked the raves where they played it along with jungle though as the all drum and bass nights were a bit moody. Most of the Happy Hardcore DJs have been around since the start though and their old skool sets are class. Saw Sy play a class one at Helter Skelter once.

The latter.

The latter.

In that case, I concur.