true-faith

snakehips

Just mentioned this fine publication on the football forum. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone own, or know of anyone who owns, Issue 9 of true-faith and would like to sell it to me?? The Back Page in town doesn't have it, before someone suggests I go there.

I'll keep bumping this, so don't ignore it!!

:baby:

I think I might have some old copies of True Faith and The Mag in a box somewhere. What year are we talking Snakey?

I know I've definitely got my favourite ever Mag cover somewhere, the 'Enter The Messiah' one with Keegan in the shower :baby:

I think I might have some old copies of True Faith and The Mag in a box somewhere. What year are we talking Snakey?

I know I've definitely got my favourite ever Mag cover somewhere, the 'Enter The Messiah' one with Keegan in the shower :baby:

Hang on, I'll just check.....

......August 2000.

I've got every copy of true-faith, bar that one :baby: Sad, I know, but I've also got every copy of The Mag :baby:

I do articles for it sometimes Mr. Hips, I'll give Mr. Editor a shout if you like, see if he's got owt knocking about.

Cheers, WU'C. I'm fairly sure it was your profile I was reading in one the other day.

For anyone unfamiliar with true-faith, it's a good read and a bit more 'edgy' than The Mag; I highly recommend it.

I do articles for it sometimes Mr. Hips, I'll give Mr. Editor a shout if you like, see if he's got owt knocking about.

Cheers, WU'C. I'm fairly sure it was your profile I was reading in one the other day.

For anyone unfamiliar with true-faith, it's a good read and a bit more 'edgy' than The Mag; I highly recommend it.

I prefer it to the Mag. Handy size too. Not too on all the new match reports though.

I prefer it to the Mag. Handy size too. Not too on all the new match reports though.

The 'thru black & white eyes' bit is my favourite. It's becoming a written history of one fans' feelings over their lifetime of following NUFC and I find it fascinating tbh.

The 'thru black & white eyes' bit is my favourite. It's becoming a written history of one fans' feelings over their lifetime of following NUFC and I find it fascinating tbh.

Right, I've missed out on tf for a while now, is 'thru black and white eyes' still there? I thought they'd replaced it with proper match reports? Hopefully not then.

Is there an issue out since Ashley's, I say Ashley's, takeover?

Right, I've missed out on tf for a while now, is 'thru black and white eyes' still there? I thought they'd replaced it with proper match reports? Hopefully not then.

Is there an issue out since Ashley's, I say Ashley's, takeover?

Yes, 'thru black & white eyes' is still there. I'd be devastated if they dropped that.

Issue 58 (the last one) reports on Ashley's, I say Ashley's takeover. The date of the next issue is to be announced on true-faith.co.uk (I haven't been on there, so maybe the date is fixed already).

Nee bother man!

He's having a browse, I'll let you know if he finds owt.

Aye that was my profile, picture was from Waragem away last year, and I don't normally look like that. It was that Belle Vue cherry beer I tell thee. :baby: