favourite cheese

shakermaker

Just back from the market and bought a hunk of goat cheese with wasabi in it- sounds good- results to be 'posted' later.

29335[/snapback]

:blink:

Pebbledashed down the side of the pan I'd guess.

• 5 years later...

Due to Kevin's thread, I thought this was worthy of a bump.

I'm supposed to be doing a bit of cheese tasting up at Seaton Burn next weekend actually.

Sorry Stevie. :D

I'm supposed to be doing a bit of cheese tasting up at Seaton Burn next weekend actually.

Sorry Stevie. :)

:D It must be that farm shop near Seaton Burn.

The actual idea of a cheese tasting course in Seaton Burn is mint thpugh. Pop into the Moor House afterwards :lol:

Sorry Stevie. :icon_lol:

:D It must be that farm shop near Seaton Burn.

The actual idea of a cheese tasting course in Seaton Burn is mint thpugh. Pop into the Moor House afterwards :)

:lol: That's what I thought like. I'm not organising though, just following instructions. :yes

That Blagdon one is the one near Seaton Burn btw, isn't it? Haven't actually been but wor lass has been a few times. Really nice stuff like. I'm nearly 40 though. What's your fucking excuse, 2J?

That Blagdon one is the one near Seaton Burn btw, isn't it? Haven't actually been but wor lass has been a few times. Really nice stuff like. I'm nearly 40 though. What's your fucking excuse, 2J?

:lol: I'm nearly 30. :D

Fucking love cheese me.

Montgmery cheddar owns all others. The dogs balls for sarnies.

For crackers, post meal, I like a mixed bag - a nice ripe choume, a French goat cheese covered in ash, maybe something Swiss like a gruyere. Or something similar like a comte. A nice ripe piece of Camembert that oozes so much it can be spread straight on to a baguette is one of life's pleasures.

Edited by Dr Gloom