Receptions

snakehips

Just wondering what reactions we'll have to former players returning this season.

Bramble: probably be no more than a ripple of applause followed by loud guffaws as he makes a howler in the game.

Parker: hmmmmmm, never set the place alight really, so I guess a muted applause.

Chopra: Hmmmmm, a difficult one. He will be playing for the unwashed and is a threat. I doubt there will be any response for him - none from me, that's for sure.

Regarding Chopra, I find his move to sunlun a bit strange. They must surely recognise that he is black and white daft and fuckin' hates them, yet he will be wearing their shitty shirt. And what will both he and us think if he scores a winner against us ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I reckon Parker will get a shitty reception tbh. I don't think he deserves it, but he was ALMOST getting booed when he was pirouetting in a black and white shirt. I expect some ironic applause when he pulls out the pirouette for West Ham.

I reckon Parker will get a shitty reception tbh. I don't think he deserves it, but he was ALMOST getting booed when he was pirouetting in a black and white shirt. I expect some ironic applause when he pulls out the pirouette for West Ham.

Aye, spot on. Best fans in the world though.

Didn't Parker have a bit of a spat with some fans this season? Can't remember the details.

At the Sheff Utd home game, he was taking peltas from the East Stand massive for pulling out of a challenge.

Didn't Parker have a bit of a spat with some fans this season? Can't remember the details.

At the Sheff Utd home game, he was taking peltas from the East Stand massive for pulling out of a challenge.

Didn't help himself by turning round and telling the paddock fans to f*** off and then went hiding for 5 minutes. Not what a captain should do really.

Saying that, I thought he was a cracking player in his first season.

Just wondering what reactions we'll have to former players returning this season.

Bramble: probably be no more than a ripple of applause followed by loud guffaws as he makes a howler in the game.

Parker: hmmmmmm, never set the place alight really, so I guess a muted applause.

Chopra: Hmmmmm, a difficult one. He will be playing for the unwashed and is a threat. I doubt there will be any response for him - none from me, that's for sure.

Regarding Chopra, I find his move to sunlun a bit strange. They must surely recognise that he is black and white daft and fuckin' hates them, yet he will be wearing their shitty shirt. And what will both he and us think if he scores a winner against us ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

He was absolute garbage for them last week at Scunny.

If Dyer ends up leaving then I hope to hear the SJP boos from down here in leafy Surrey. ****ing scum

a little petulant and harsh?