Panic Stations at Smooth Operator Towers

Gemmill

:lol:

I'd better still be able to nick in by the wrong turnstyle and use the lift when I'm late. The 7 flights are a bastard if my card will only work on the one door.

Nope, you have to use your assigned turnstile, I'm afraid.

Edited by Gemmill

Strike at Team Valley sorting station apparently, so I wouldn't worry. They'll be trickling out over the next couple of weeks, I would imagine.

I want it NOW!! :lol:

I wish mine had arrived before tonight so I could check out where I have been moved to. I wanted to move to the East Stand but they reckoned there weren't any seats there although I think somehow Gemill managed it!

I thought the post was on strike today but then I saw the postman this morning. I didn't get any mail at work though.

I wish mine had arrived before tonight so I could check out where I have been moved to. I wanted to move to the East Stand but they reckoned there weren't any seats there although I think somehow Gemill managed it!

Affirmative.

Ring them and tell them your membership number and they'll tell you where you're sat now. That's all I did.

:lol:

Will this make it harder for people who want to go to one off games to get tickets?? :unsure:

Well you won't be able to purchase one of games from ST holders as per before unless they're willing to loan you their card. :(

Aye, it's a bit weird this smart card malarky. Still I got that little exciting feeling when I saw the big brown envelope as I opened the door.

I'm missing the first home game which is a shame but I'll send an 'agent' to see how it pans out and judge how early I need to turn up for the next game. Bit of a pisser that you can only use certain turnstyles, though it has given me 4 or 5 ones I can use.

It's also knocked certain people off my 'lend ticket to' list because they can't be trusted..

Didn't renew, was hoping J69 was gonna take it for a few seasons but he never got back to me.

There was an advert on Century advertising season tickets for sale so there can't as big a take up as first thought.

Sorry mate. Money was tight last month, and with so many going spare i would rather have one in my own name.

Is it true they are still going to have turnstile operators?

Mine isn't staying in my wallet btw, blatantly too easy to lose when pissed tbh

Edited by Sima