setanta tonight

Kid Dynamite

er, it's only 12 months really :lol:

if you know any pubs who show the 3pms on dodgy channels, they probably have it as it's on Al Jazeera Sport +1 which is part of the ART Sports package which alot had for last season

It isnt a 12 month contract its 2 months minimum plus £10 connection fee.you have to give 1 months notice to cancel.so sign up for 1 month then cancel means min of 2 months,but you still have to pay £10 connection fee which is a rip.

Edited by Hank Marvin

Free on virgin if you've got the 'very immense penis' package, which I have :unsure:

You get Setanta for nowt if you let a strapping black lad come round and bum you once a week? :lol:

Free on virgin if you've got the 'very immense penis' package, which I have :lol:

I'm going to the match so I'm not too bothered but have you checked that the channels are actually working as last time I tried to get one of the UEFA matches on Setanta there was a problem? I also have the Virgin XL!

I have just signed up it is £10 a month and you do need to cancel with in 30 days so it is 2 months connection but the lady I spoke to wavered the connection fee she also said that you can do it online as well and there will be no connection fee.

So giving the amount of Newcastle games to be shown in the next two months £20 is not bad

Is Setanta free to all Virgin customers now or something? I'm housesitting at my mother's for the next fortnight and they've got Virgin, so will I be able to watch the Sampdoria match?

I watched the match last night on setanta and was well impressed with the picture quality, and the fact it's free for us VM customers now!

Chuffed, even better if and when setanta launch their sports news channel, then I wont miss sky sports at all!

They have two cats and a dog, so I'm animal-sitting really. And no, they live in Gateshead. My place in North Shields will be more at risk through my absence than theirs would be!