You know you're getting old when...

catmag

..you notice that Oil of Ulay anti-wrinkle cream is half price and consider buying it :unsure:

Yes, I bought it... :unsure:

Feel free to contribute.

Its gotta be done Cath. Though I am older than you i know, I have been using 'good' anti wrinkle creams with sun screens for a few years. You have to look after your skin!

maybe I should buy some before it's too late :lol:

I heard it was already too late. Sort of 'map of the UK rail network' too late. So I'm told :unsure::( (for heaven's sake, :unsure::unsure: )

..you notice that Oil of Ulay anti-wrinkle cream is half price and consider buying it :(

Feel free to contribute.

Its gotta be done Cath. Though I am older than you i know, I have been using 'good' anti wrinkle creams with sun screens for a few years. You have to look after your skin!

Hard drinking, heavy smoking. You're wasting your time. :unsure:

..you notice that Oil of Ulay anti-wrinkle cream is half price and consider buying it :unsure:

Feel free to contribute.

Hard drinking, heavy smoking. You're wasting your time. :unsure:

:( I don't look a day over ..........................38 !!!

Yes, I bought it... :(

Feel free to contribute.

I heard it was already too late. Sort of 'map of the UK rail network' too late. So I'm told :unsure::( (for heaven's sake, :unsure::unsure: )

Harsh as fuck that Snakey. :unsure:

Can't believe how much that shite costs. Wor lass can't get out of Boots without them relieving her of fifty quid here and there. Expensive business.

Wor lass tries to curtail my spending on books and cds from time to time. I have to point out it's my money and so is (quite frequently) the £100's she spends on cosmetics every year. Talk about a pyrrhic victory.