We still need a right back, and if we've not gone in for Young, I hope we have a much better player lined up.

Left back is priority though, then maybe another centre back. Maybe even a Dyer replacement(should he go) ahead of a right back.

he is a right back we got carr solano and geremi in that position, its LB we need

:lol:

I agree with 2bias about LB being a greater priority.

yes LB is more important but if we are going to sort out our 'defensive frailties' we cant be happy with Stephen Carr as our only recongised right back surely? Granted Geremi and Solano can do a job there but I was optimistic a few weeks ago that we wouldn't have to just 'make do' with the new boss and money we now have.

optimism eh, whats that all about??

Why do people keep throwing Solano & Geremi into the right back debate, Neither of them are right backs. Nol played there for us cos Carr was injured/shit and Geremi did the same for Chelsea. We should`nt be settling for "make do`s" if we are going to break the top six.

I agree LB is a position we need to fill and no way should Baba or Carr be even second choice.

Why do people keep throwing Solano & Geremi into the right back debate, Neither of them are right backs. Nol played there for us cos Carr was injured/shit and Geremi did the same for Chelsea. We should`nt be settling for "make do`s" if we are going to break the top six.

I agree LB is a position we need to fill and no way should Baba or Carr be even second choice.