Newcastle Utd v Celtic Glasgow

khay

All talk in here.

Going to watch it with a couple of mates, one being a celtic fan. He thinks we are going to win this one.

NUFC: Missing from the fray due to injury will be Given, Babayaro, Duff, Emre, Barton, Ameobi and Owen, while Viduka has only just returned to the UK.

Shay, Shola and Michael are all expected to appear on Sunday against Juventus.

Taylor may make his first appearance of pre-season at some point, although he could also be held back for Sunday's Juventus game.

On a brighter note, Milner will face the Hoops, while Edgar and Luque make their pre-season bows.

Rozehnal and Geremi are expected to make their first appearance on home soil for the club - in the latter's case his first return to SJP since scoring an OG for Chelsea at the Leazes end in May 2005.

As for Dyer - who knows?

From .com

Something like

Harper

Geremi Roze Ramage Zoggy

Nobby Butt Milner

Martins Carrol Luque

:lol:

Edited by khay

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper

Geremi Roze Ramage Zoggy

Nobby Butt Milner

Martins Carrol Luque

:lol:

:unsure::(:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

we could be in serious shit if we start the season with a side anything close to that one

Nothing particularly wrong with that team for a friendly... Hope Martins will get a goal, get his confidence going a bit. Looking forward to seeing Carroll and Luque out there too.

Nothing particularly wrong with that team for a friendly... Hope Martins will get a goal, get his confidence going a bit. Looking forward to seeing Carroll and Luque out there too.

why exactly?

Aye. Looking forward to the game, just to get back there. Shame Barton/Viduka wont play. Will be good to see how Roz and Geremi do though. Apart from that, Im not expecting much of a game.

Will be interesting to see how Carrol does and whether Luque see's tat he has a chance to make an impact with a fresh start, or that he's still here for a ride. Id also like to see for myself how Zog does at LB.

why exactly?

Because we haven't seen him for a long time... and to see how he might be taking this possible chance of a fresh start

why exactly?

Why not exactly?

why exactly?

Because he's not Shola

FYP OMG WTF ETC

It's my first time at St. James' for a long time, because I'm back in Town for a week due to having me appendix out. I take it there'll be tickets available everywhere in the ground, where's the best place to get a seat?

why exactly?

Why not exactly?

because he's complete garbage

Been a fair bit of bother in the toon apparently.

I was waiting for a bus and had the pleasure of being yards away as some Celtic fans started kicking the shit out of each other and chucking bottles of their heads, and the bloke next to me said it was about the 3rd fight he'd seen so far.