Newcastle Utd v Juventus FC

Gemmill

Anyone going to this then? I shall be in attendance, having previously decided I wouldn't be bothering with the pre-season games. Quite looking forward to it actually, although I have no idea what calibre of player Juventus have these days. Anyone?

Turning up early to work out where my seat is gonna be for the season.

Edited by MattM4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to this then? I shall be in attendance, having previously decided I wouldn't be bothering with the pre-season games. Quite looking forward to it actually, although I have no idea what calibre of player Juventus have these days. Anyone?

They range from the best goalkeeper in the world calibre to the Jean-Alain Boumsong calibre.

Aye, I'll be going. Same seat as the Celtic game I think, in the East Stand, just fucking hope the atmosphere's a bit better this time. Didn't seem too bad under the Celtic fans and in the SE corner... Too many youngins everywhere else.

They range from the best goalkeeper in the world calibre to the Jean-Alain Boumsong calibre.

That's quite a range.

Should have a decent team and make a go of the Seria A this season, now they've been re-instated.

Buffon

Andrade - Portugese CB-quality new signing

Chellini - Linked with Citeh and Pool. Left wing back.

Boumsong - ironic applause?

Nedved

Tiago - ex Chelsea/Lyon player

Trezeguet

Iaquinta - Italian international striker

Camoronesi - World Cup winning right winger, long haired dude

Del Piero

Aye Ill be there again. I bought two tickets for each of the home friendlies. Rather than my usual SJH seat, the wife in the box office recommend for the same price I took Platinum Club seats. Now I know why with it being so quiet and it was over half empty in SJH.

bit like us at the moment are juve

parrallels include having class goalie's, strikers that are just past their best, a club thats been rebuilt from a corrupt ownership. oh and the kit.

that tiago is a really good player. will be a good buy for them.

parrallels include having class goalie's, strikers that are just past their best, a club thats been rebuilt from a corrupt ownership. oh and the kit.

I think he's been at them for the last season.

Always liked him as a player, scored an absolute screamer against ManU . Also like the fat, rat-faced fella Chelsea had on loan 2 seasons ago. Portugese lad.

Aye, I'll be going. Same seat as the Celtic game I think, in the East Stand, just fucking hope the atmosphere's a bit better this time. Didn't seem too bad under the Celtic fans and in the SE corner... Too many youngins everywhere else.

lets hope so,

I think he's been at them for the last season.

Always liked him as a player, scored an absolute screamer against ManU . Also like the fat, rat-faced fella Chelsea had on loan 2 seasons ago. Portugese lad.

Maniche? He's at Atletico now.