Newcastle Utd v Juventus FC

Gemmill

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the team ?

NUFC: Shay Given, Stephen Carr, David Rozehnal, Oba Martins, Charles N'Zogbia, Nobby Solano, James Milner, Albert Luque, Geremi, Peter Ramage, Paul Huntington

Subs: Kieron Dyer, Steve Harper, David Edgar, Matty Pattison, James Troisi, Andy Carroll, Tim Krul, Charlie Barnett, Alex Francis, Darren Lough

JUVE: Gianluigi Buffon, Sergio Almiron, Jonathan Zebina, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Pavel Nedved, Jorge Andrade, David Trezeguet, Zdenek Grygera, Cristan Molinardo, Tiago Mendes, Marco Marchionni

Subs: Emanuele Belardi, Alessandro Birindelli, Giorgio Chiellini, Hasan Salihamidzic, Alessandro Del Piero, Jean Alain Boumsong, Domenico Criscito, Raffaele Palladino, Antonio Nocerino, Manuele Blasi, Nicola Legrottaglie

For us we have a teenage trialist on the bench called Charlie Barnett. Anyone heard of him before?

Edited by wellsy

bit like us at the moment are juve

parrallels include having class goalie's, strikers that are just past their best, a club thats been rebuilt from a corrupt ownership. oh and the kit.

that tiago is a really good player. will be a good buy for them.

I think he's been at them for the last season.

Always liked him as a player, scored an absolute screamer against ManU . Also like the fat, rat-faced fella Chelsea had on loan 2 seasons ago. Portugese lad.

Maniche? He's at Atletico now.

Tiago.

parrallels include having class goalie's, strikers that are just past their best, a club thats been rebuilt from a corrupt ownership. oh and the kit.

Always liked him as a player, scored an absolute screamer against ManU . Also like the fat, rat-faced fella Chelsea had on loan 2 seasons ago. Portugese lad.

Tiago.

Tiago wasn't on loan at Chelsea. Maniche was. Maniche is also fat and has a rat-face.

Tiago.

Tiago wasn't on loan at Chelsea. Maniche was. Maniche is also fat and has a rat-face.

My bad, thought we were talking about Juve players.

I`m liking the look of this.

Zog playing well in the centre

Not too shabby at the back

Nice pass and move football

Carrol looks a great prospect, certainly puts it about (dont think he should be loaned)

Dyer showing his usual composure in front of goal :lol:

Just got back. Had some Arse ringo star lookalike sitting next to me moaning through the whole game... Canny game. Milners pen looked rather soft, good to see Luque insisting he took it. Good build up and well taken goal by Carrol. Juve it has to be said were poor like and their shooting was awful. Dyer was getting plenty of boo's a times despite being prob our best player in the second half with some good penatrating runs. Is annoying though when he just stops and puts his hands on his hips rather than look for the 2nd ball etc. Couple of canny stops by given. Second half was pretty much all the kids.

Huntington at lb was prob our weekest spot.