Is this the funniest clip of all time?

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

She's a Scottish woman, apparently she was on Glasgow Tonight or something. She'll have done more damage to the stairs than herself the size of her.

She's a Scottish woman, apparently she was on Glasgow Tonight or something. She'll have done more damage to the stairs than herself the size of her.

The barmaid falling into the cellar?

The barmaid falling into the cellar?

Aye.

I didn't find that funny, quite the opposite. I remember it made her a minor celeb in the states, Jesus wept.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer this effort from Beyonce, the plea at the end not to put it on Youtube is gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71EgGcdlrgc

I like the other one more because of the reaction of the other two- ie. none, and especially the audible thud.

It's canny funny how they just ignore her like.

Guest Patrokles

I prefer this effort from Beyonce, the plea at the end not to put it on Youtube is gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71EgGcdlrgc

I like the other one more because of the reaction of the other two- ie. none, and especially the audible thud.

It's canny funny how they just ignore her like.

That's proper professionalism, that.