Local Radio - grim!!!!

the last coupel of weeks I've been out & about around these fair British isles

One thing I've noticed is juss how bloody AWFUL local radio stations are- they all play the same MOR rubbish, have a couple of presenters who sound much the same, have sub human folk calling in and the adverts.....................................

when you start to tune into Moyles as a beacon of quality you know its bad out there.........................

the last coupel of weeks I've been out & about around these fair British isles

One thing I've noticed is juss how bloody AWFUL local radio stations are- they all play the same MOR rubbish, have a couple of presenters who sound much the same, have sub human folk calling in and the adverts.....................................

when you start to tune into Moyles as a beacon of quality you know its bad out there.........................

I know you take the piss out of it but Radio 2 these days is far better than any of that shit.

I can't listen to radio 2 Alex.

I will turn into an owld gadge, my teeth will fall out and I'll age 1000 years in a minute

Its a corse

It's different to what it used to be like though. I fucking hate Moyles btw. Given your dilemma I'd probably have gone for Radio 3 or Classic FM.

It's alright in a curry house, otherwise no ta.

:lol:

I quite like Radio 2 tbf.

Aye, apart from on a Sunday, when it's still dreadful.

Just use their listen again thing, and listen to the better stuff when you want (along with 6 and such as well) and avoid the crap.

I wouldn't be surprise if Radio 2 doesn't have a lot more listeners than Radio 1 these days.

Just use their listen again thing, and listen to the better stuff when you want (along with 6 and such as well) and avoid the crap.

I wouldn't be surprise if Radio 2 doesn't have a lot more listeners than Radio 1 these days.

Tricky in the car though :unsure:

You don't have broadband in your car? What century are you living in? :(

You don't have broadband in your car? What century are you living in? :unsure:

I've only recently gotten it in the house man. I'm slowly dragging myself into the 21st century. I've even got an Ipod now! :(

Radio 2 has always had more listeners than Radio 1 tbh

Radio 2 has always had more listeners than Radio 1 tbh

That's utter bollocks I think.