Dyer in Part ex?

Kid Dynamite

That was tongue in cheek about Murphy. His head completely dropped at Spurs. He was good at Charlton an a 5 man midfield though.

Malbranque would be a good addition.

Never really been a fan of Malbranque. Dyer is better than they have despite what people may think about him. Think he will do well there.

Prefer we got someone with either some bite about him (big fucker) or a proper ball player/playmaker like Deco.

Not convinced it will happen.

Never really been a fan of Malbranque. Dyer is better than they have despite what people may think about him.

No way is Dyer a better player than Malbranque imho

Never really been a fan of Malbranque. Dyer is better than they have despite what people may think about him.

Malbranque would be the best midfielder at the club if he signed for us. Not much doubt in that fact.

Malbranque would be the best midfielder at the club if he signed for us. Not much doubt in that fact.

Best attacking mid certainly. He carried Fulham for several years... and tore us apart when we won at Spurs last season.

Best attacking mid certainly. He carried Fulham for several years... and tore us apart when we won at Spurs last season.

Hope he does sign; I predicted that he would a few years ago, so it would provce me right :lol:

Just need Alan Smith and I'm 100% accurate :unsure:

I think I'm probably alone in wanting Danny Murphy. Seems the sort of player willing to fight to get in the 1st team and someone who BS could get real results out of.

Passed a medical at Spurs this morning according to one of their Message Boards.

Dyer passed a medical without getting into a freak accident involving lodging a spoon 6" into his ear canal resulting in him not being able to play for 6 weeks? Must be BS then.

Hope he does sign; I predicted that he would a few years ago, so it would provce me right :lol:

Just need Alan Smith and I'm 100% accurate :unsure:

What...like your predictions about Luque being a world beater :unsure::(

I wouldn't have embarrassed myself coming back on the board after the way you went on about him with your ITK patter