Favourite take away?

Mark

I dare say I might order a take away tonight. Bolognese pizza, nout better. I dont like Indian food, well I've never really tried it, I just dont like hot currys that much. Chinese food is canny nice, but Pizza's are the boyo like.

What's the designated food to take away, whilst having a night in.

The Chinese/Thai place across the road from me is pretty good. Most of the stuff on their menu is coated in the usual gloopy, one-size-fits-all dark sauce that seems to pass for generic "Chinese" over here, but if you tell them you're not actually German, they'll whip up something different for you that might actually challenge your taste buds a bit. Top lads.

Indian. I don't like the mega-hot ones though, but most other things are fine.

Not all Curries are hot - try Korma, Malaya or Kashmiri dishes.

Or Biriyani.

There's plenty nice stuff you can have without needing to have anything remotely hot.

Indian. I don't like the mega-hot ones though, but most other things are fine.

Not all Curries are hot - try Korma, Malaya or Kashmiri dishes.

Or Biriyani.

There's plenty nice stuff you can have without needing to have anything remotely hot.

29223[/snapback]

:blink:

;)

In order to hit 200 posts and (hopefully) get in the reserves I'll say Indian.

Edit: Damnit!! must be 250 I need. Time to spout shit uncontrollably like all you first teamers.

Edited by Happy Face

Indian and chinese both good. If you're ever down here try the Light of Asia or Orieltal Cafe (expect Matt's heard of them). I like all take-outs now I come to think of it pizza, kebab, fish & chips, whatever. In fact one of the best take-aways I've had is a mexican, Tortilla Tierra in Bradford. Bit of a way to go mind.

Chinese is my favourite, sweet and sour chicken balls or aromatic crispy duck with hoi sin sauce.

Don't mind Indian.

Mexican is alright too.