Pairings

Scottish Mag

This thread is actually a Market Research thread. I am working on a project where I using different types of "pairings". An example of some being "salt and pepper", "dog and bone", "needle and thread" etc...

Which ones can you think of?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egg and Bacon

Fish and chips

Gin and tonic

Laurel and Hardy

Will and Grace

Starsky and Hutch

Punch and Judy

Strawberries and cream

Edited by Toonraider

This thread is actually a Market Research thread. I am working on a project where I using different types of "pairings". An example of some being "salt and pepper", "dog and bone", "needle and thread" etc...

Working on a project. :icon_lol: Trying to complete a kiddie's puzzle book more like. :icon_lol:

Cock and balls btw.

Working on a project. :icon_lol: Trying to complete a kiddie's puzzle book more like. :icon_lol:

Cock and balls btw.

No, no cock and ear my friend, you've obviously never had the pleasure.

It's a game that used to get played with my Sunday league team if you fell asleep on the minibus.

Those that did would be awoken with a strategically placed flacid cock in their lug.....lugs if they were extra lucky!

Needless to say I never ever ever fell asleep!