He'll be from Brazil...

Isegrim

Don't think so... Juninho was captain last season I think. Just announced this summer he didnt want the armband anymore. Before that it was Govou.

I think it was in the Chronicle saying this bloke was. In which case I'd say you were probably correct.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just double checked, and aye definitely Juninho was captain last season. Plus it's the other Brazilian defender they have (Cris) who has taken on the captaincy... but Caçapa was captain before that for a few seasons it seems

Cacapa was the captain before he fell out with Houlier for not signing a new contract. I think Junhino got it then.

I definitely remember him as captain. I think he might be able to play rightback too although I couldn't say for sure.

He'll be captain here too I reckon.

Hopefully he can speak good English. That might help. :icon_lol:

Aye like the rest of us does :icon_lol:

From looking at this guys stats he has had an impressive career, seems to have won something every year for the last ten years. I have never even heard of this guy before but he cant be all to be bad to be lyon captain last 5 years

Not a bad defender from what I remember, on a free transfer. His knees are shot for the last few seasons and he's out of contract.

Actually the Villa fan over on N.O. is saying he's a really good player if he's ever fit which is basically never.

From looking at this guys stats he has had an impressive career,

seems to have won something every year for the last ten

years. I have never even heard of this guy before but he cant be all to be bad to be lyon captain last 5 years

Coming here will put an end to that lol

From looking at this guys stats he has had an impressive career, seems to have won something every year for the last ten years. I have never even heard of this guy before but he cant be all to be bad to be lyon captain last 5 years

I was relying on you 2bias. You're usually the one person on here who has seen every player in the world play :icon_lol:

may as well have kept moore as sign delaney

Moore was out of contract and wanted to leave though. Also, I'd bet he was on a canny wage whereas I'd reckon Delaney (should he sign) will be on a pay as you play type of deal.

The Villa lad on NO reckons Delaney is a quality player who suffers horribly with injuries. I like the sound of the first bit, not the second. But seriously how much has anyone on here really seen of him, given that the Villa fans themselves have seen next to fuck all.