End of an Era

Gemmill

That's right beehatches, this is probably the last day of me posting at work. Certainly in any sort of prolific way, although it's probably the last day full stop. And yes, my ego is clearly big enough to start a thread entitled "End of an Era". :lol:

What can I say, it's been emotional. ;)

That's right beehatches, this is probably the last day of me posting at work. Certainly in any sort of prolific way, although it's probably the last day full stop. And yes, my ego is clearly big enough to start a thread entitled "End of an Era". :lol:

What can I say, it's been emotional. :blush:

Hasnt even started in the new place, and already Gemmil is plotting how he can post on TT during work hours.... ;)

What can I say, it's been emotional. :icon_lol:

Hasnt even started in the new place, and already Gemmil is plotting how he can post on TT during work hours.... ;)

Probably got it written in to his new contract :blush:

:lol: I'm serious man! I don't think I even have my own office at the new place. I'm slumming it in open plan. Outrageous.

;)

Howay man, say it aint so! HTT is loving this. Loving it.

You'll do anything to stop reaching 20,000 posts....

Expect 'Turd Ferguson' to be posting away Monday morning :lol:

;)

I sense a Gemmill nostalgia thread in the offing. A Toontastic This is Your Life.

Who else was he? Smithers Jones iirc.

:lol: I'm serious man! I don't think I even have my own office at the new place. I'm slumming it in open plan. Outrageous.

Open plan doesn't stop our staff spending half the day on e-bay! Of course I only post from work before 9am or in my lunch hour.

I'm sure you'll find a way even if you just restrict posting to non working times so you don't feel too guilty!

Open plan doesn't stop our staff spending half the day on e-bay! Of course I only post from work before 9am or in my lunch hour.

I'm sure you'll find a way even if you just restrict posting to non working times so you don't feel too guilty!

:lol:;):blush::icon_lol::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin:

Howay man, this is Scott ffs!

Didn't even realise I was that close! I think it would be fitting if I hit that milestone today. So that's what I'll do.

And aye, Smithers Jones for a short while on one of the temp boards. Ahhh, happy days. I'm getting all weepy.

Didn't even realise I was that close! I think it would be fitting if I hit that milestone today. So that's what I'll do.

And aye, Smithers Jones for a short while on one of the temp boards. Ahhh, happy days. I'm getting all weepy.

Eyes or bedsores?

What can I say, it's been emotional. :icon_lol:

Yeah it is indeed a sad day.....

OH well..... bye bye, take care and have a nice life :blush:

Love ya really ;)

What can I say, it's been emotional. :crylaughin:

OH well..... bye bye, take care and have a nice life :crylaughin:

Love ya really :icon_lol:

Only marginally less insulting than Radgina's response. ;):blush:

Love ya really :crylaughin:

Only marginally less insulting than Radgina's response. ;):blush:

Aww well, as I am feeling in a good mood today I seriously wish you all the best and will even admit that you are one of my very favourite posters on here :icon_lol:

Though please note I am entitled to take that back at any time :crylaughin:

Love ya really :crylaughin:

Only marginally less insulting than Radgina's response. ;):icon_lol:

Aww well, as I am feeling in a good mood today I seriously wish you all the best and will even admit that you are one of my very favourite posters on here :crylaughin:

Though please note I am entitled to take that back at any time :crylaughin:

Blatantly wants it! :blush:

nah you cant go for good man, you're addicted like the rest of us. I'll give it a week at the most in your new job before you start popping you head in here to see how things are without you!

you will be missed though scott, definitely one of the good guys in here !

Have you said what your new job is yet?

Whatever it is, it's in an office so he'll have a PC and relapse as soon as he knows what he's doing and can do a full days work in an hour like everyone else.