IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Gemmil, the expectation on you today is HUGE! This ought to be one of the biggest loafing days you have ever had and you should set your mood to "dont give a fuck" right now! :lol:

Yeah I don't plan on doing a lot. ;) Although they may take my computer off me at some point. :blush: Going to the canteen for a full English later this morning though, I know that! I got a leaving card from the birds in the canteen yesterday - a nice gesture, but when you're getting leaving cards off the lasses in the restaurant, you know you're basically a fat fucker. :lol:

I am off to Spain tomorrow. Only arranged it last night, my other halfs Aunt and Uncle stay out there so we have booked a flight and are heading out to spend some time sunning it for a few days.

Where you going Ricardo?

Off to the athletics at Crystal Palace tonight, then dragging myself out of bed at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning to head off to Sweden for a few days and see the family.

I am off to Spain tomorrow. Only arranged it last night, my other halfs Aunt and Uncle stay out there so we have booked a flight and are heading out to spend some time sunning it for a few days.

Where you going Ricardo?

TBH I have no idea.. ;)

I am flying to Alicante but its mainland Spain and a couple of hours away from the airport is as much as I know. Going more so for Susan as after her finally finishing up in her old job where she was working 60+ hours a week she just wanted to get away for a quick break before she starts her new job. Weathers canny just now and they have their own pool so can't complain although my bank balance is taking a fair beating this month what with the holiday, last weekends piss up/hotel and have just confirmed my booking and deposit for the wedding.. :lol:

Where you going Ricardo?

TBH I have no idea.. ;)

I am flying to Alicante but its mainland Spain and a couple of hours away from the airport is as much as I know. Going more so for Susan as after her finally finishing up in her old job where she was working 60+ hours a week she just wanted to get away for a quick break before she starts her new job. Weathers canny just now and they have their own pool so can't complain although my bank balance is taking a fair beating this month what with the holiday, last weekends piss up/hotel and have just confirmed my booking and deposit for the wedding.. :lol:

Probably Costa Blanca then. Have fun.

Thank God it's friday. Spent all week doing technical documentation for stuff. I find it hard to beleive that some people do that as a full time job. Microsoft Word is now my mortal enemy.

4.2.1.2.3 Disassembly of product using only a rubber band and your teeth

Thank God it's friday. Spent all week doing technical documentation for stuff. I find it hard to beleive that some people do that as a full time job. Microsoft Word is now my mortal enemy.

4.2.1.2.3 Disassembly of product using only a rubber band and your teeth

:lol:

It's either daft numbers or indenting so much you can only get 2 words per line on the very right hand side of the screen.

Aye Word can be bloody annoying. Chucking indents where it fancies and throwing capital letters at you when you dont want them

..yet again, my 1st as a 39 year old..... ;)thank God this week is over...it's been a weird one !! :lol:

Ho'way, we weren't that bad...... :blush:

Off out tonight with some folk from work, for a meal incidentally first, but seeing as I've been switched teams from the most of them and finished since half 4 I'm already on the way to turning up absolutely mortal. :lol:

..yet again, my 1st as a 39 year old..... ;)thank God this week is over...it's been a weird one !! :lol:

Ho'way, we weren't that bad...... :icon_lol:

hhhmmmmm..... :blush:

Off to the athletics at Crystal Palace tonight, then dragging myself out of bed at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning to head off to Sweden for a few days and see the family.

I hate athletics it is a boring drugged up world iof complete idiots. And is Colin whtsisname the hurdler gay?

I hate athletics it is a boring drugged up world iof complete idiots. And is Colin whtsisname the hurdler gay?

hell yueah :lol:

Don't watch it then.