Glasgow airport bomber dead

Guest James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/norther...and/6929044.stm

A terrorist suspect who studied at Queen's University in Belfast has died in hospital.

Kafeel Ahmed, 27, suffered serious burns when a blazing car was driven into the terminal building at Glasgow Airport nearly five weeks ago.

From Bangalore, India, he completed a post-graduate course in aeronautical engineering at Queen's in 2001.

It is thought Mr Ahmed, who stayed on at Queen's as a research assistant, spent almost three years in NI.

A second man detained at Glasgow Airport has been charged with conspiring to set off explosions.

:lol: When a suicide bombing just becomes suicide. Cunt!

Guest James_coDurham
Personally, I find it frustrating that the fucker didn't stand trial.

Trial is more frustrating tbh. "You want to kill as many of us as possible, so as punishment, our taxpayer will fund your living costs for the rest of your life"

Edited by James_coDurham

nowt funny about suicide bombers, dead people, burnt people or similar TBH

Simon Weston's after dinner material is a fucking scream FYI.

He's set up a website for burns victims to share experiences. It's called Friends Re-Ignited. :lol:

Bet he felt like an ash when it failed to ignite interest.

Guest James_coDurham
nowt funny about suicide bombers, dead people, burnt people or similar TBH

Simon Weston's after dinner material is a fucking scream FYI.

He's set up a website for burns victims to share experiences. It's called Friends Re-Ignited. :lol:

Bet he felt like an ash when it failed to ignite interest.

I heard it was quite a popular website. Attracting visitors like a flame attracts moths...

Edited by James_coDurham

Trial is more frustrating tbh. "You want to kill as many of us as possible, so as punishment, our taxpayer will fund your living costs for the rest of your life"

He'd probably have got off anyway.

But it's kinda interesting about when is a suicide bomber safe to release?

He'd probably have got off anyway.

But it's kinda interesting about when is a suicide bomber safe to release?

I know, if you make the wrong decision it could blow up in your face.

Hope he rots in hell whilst Allah takes him up the arse daily with a barbed wire strap on

Sounds almost as bad as shagging virgins all day.

Hope he rots in hell whilst Allah takes him up the arse daily with a barbed wire strap on

I hate to break it to you but Allah is just made up, the Giant Purple Sky Fairy is the only One True God. :icon_lol:

I hate to break it to you but Allah is just made up, the Giant Purple Sky Fairy is the only One True God. :lol:

Source???

I hate to break it to you but Allah is just made up, the Giant Purple Sky Fairy is the only One True God. :lol:

Source???

Beeb