Liverpool fan Steven Cook MISSING in Crete

Rafa

Steven Cook went on holiday there last Wednesday, and hasn't been seen since the first night of the holiday. I know Steve through the Liverpool website we are both regulars on, and often see him at the matches. IF you have just come back from Crete please think back as to whether you saw Steve, and if you are about to go. Please keep an eye out.

Rather than waffle on, here is an article from that site:

A regular poster on ynwa.tv – Steve Cook (stevieboy2k) - has been reported missing by friends and family whilst on holiday in Malia, Crete.

He has not been seen or heard of since the first day of his holiday on 1st September. His group of friends became friendly with another bunch of holidaymakers and it is believe that Steve went off with this new group.

His friends on holiday have kept a vigil at his room in the hope that he will return as it is believed that he has no money and no change of clothes. It is also believed that he does not have his mobile phone with him either.

Posters have been put up around the resort asking for any information and his family have since flown out in the hope of finding him. Tentative sightings and leads have so far been unsuccessful.

So if you know anyone in the resort of Malia or those adjacent could you please ask them to have a look out for Steve. He is 20 years old, has dark hair and is around 5ft 8 in height.

If anyone has any information would you please contact us via enquiries@ynwa.tv and we will inform his family.

Thanks.

Pic of him on here: http://www.ynwa.tv/news/index.php?newsid=1981

*bows head*

It is at moments like this that petty rivalries over mere football teams pale into insignificance. I hope, and pray to whatever God may be listening that Mr Cook returns safe and well to his family.

My thoughts at this moment are with all who are worried by Steven's disappearance, and i hope their fears are unfounded.

Standing with hand on heart, and lump in throat, as i always do to ferry 'cross the Mersey,

Daishi

Bloody hell, hope he's alreet like.

29424[/snapback]

Isn't that Jill? :blink:

On a serious note, hope all is OK and that he shows up safe and well soon. ;)

thanks lads.

Still no word on him.

He didn't make the return flight home.

His 2 brothers are out there. There was a search with about 100 volunteers and police today, but no sign of him. I hope thats a good sign.

They are out in the town tonight talking to people to see if they can jog their memories. And I think the police are going to try and do some sort of reconstruction tomorrow, at the locations, showing similar clothes to what he had on that night.

Anyway, fingers crossed still, but it's been a week now. Terrible time for his family.

So he went off with a group of people that he'd only just met? Surely it shouldn't be that difficult to track someone in that group down?

30176[/snapback]

as often happens in these things, theres a lot of confusion regards stories. I've heard later that at the end of the evening he actually left the people he was with to go and get some food. That was the last time he was seen.

I pressume that people who where out that night have been tracked down.

Just dunno what's happened to him :D No sign of him anywhere. All his stuff remained untouched in his hotel room, no money taken from his bank account. Just no sign.

here is a website set up:

http://www.findstevencook.co.uk/

please can you spread the link, even if it's just to friends via an email, and then they pass it on, you never know, it may alert someone!

Thanks again!

30487[/snapback]

Has anyone questioned the 2 suspect looking blokes with him in that first picture?

"no money taken from his bank account. "

quite seriously that is very very bad news................ the sort of thing that happens when you decide to go for a midnight swim................

There's a load of weirdos in Crete, Load of gay rapists. Hope the guy is ok, just shows you even though NUFC and Liverpool fans don't get along we would never wish this on the other party.

30987[/snapback]

I like Liverpool fans, I generally don't like Man U fans, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Jesus...

At the end of the day, its a fucking game for god sake!

God bless to0 this guy, I shall say a pray for him tonight, hope he gets home safe.

31000[/snapback]

Probably has fuck all to do with him being a Liverpool fan tbh.