Krul joins Falkirk on loan

Scottish Mag

I wouldnt say this a great move. It's good that hes playing regularly but in the scottish league haha

I'd rather he played against the likes of Rangers and Celtic in the SPL than against some shite like Yeovil for Leeds.

i thought u couldn't go on monthly loans no more...just season long loan.

We did with rossi last year had him for three months

its a new rule...starting this season

I wouldnt say this a great move. It's good that hes playing regularly but in the scottish league haha

I'd rather he played against the likes of Rangers and Celtic in the SPL than against some shite like Yeovil for Leeds.

But you say the likes of rangers and celtic, they are the only good teams in the scots prem league (and maybe hibs and aberdeen) the rest would find it difficult to compete in league one. He should be going on loan to a championship club, but i don't know the offers he recieved.

I once spoke to Tim Krul on msn :lol:

Did you get his addy off that shite blog he had? ;)

Yeh :blush:

He's never ever on like

just the once

Obviously been blocked. :icon_lol:

I once spoke to Tim Krul on msn :lol:

Did you get his addy off that shite blog he had? ;)

Yeh :blush:

He's never ever on like

just the once

Obviously been blocked. :icon_lol:

Aye probably

I was tempted just to say im Steven Taylor or something :crylaughin:

Sounds like a good move, not a season long loan as we may need him at some point, but gets him valuable experience.

As for it being in Scotland, people needent worry where a keeper is concerned in my opinion. Maybe its a lower standard than the prem etc. but a keeper will still get more than enough shots and crosses fired at them every game to test them out.

Er....arnt we a bit short in the goalkeeping department now?

Forster will be the third keeper, remember hearing some negative things about him though so hopefully he has improved.

Er....arnt we a bit short in the goalkeeping department now?

Forster will be the third keeper, remember hearing some negative things about him though so hopefully he has improved.

surely he wont be called on this season though, we cant have shay and harper injured at the same time again this season can we?