Who`s name & number

jaythesouthernmag

The last time I bought a shirt with a name & number it was Shearer on our old away kit ( 3 years ago)

I have toyed with the idea the last few seasons, Luque when he first signed, Parker, then he went shit, Duff then he went shit & got injured, Owen then he got injured and looked like he was off. Its a bit of a lottery.

But I have gone for Taylor this year

Which is going to be the most popular this season??

If ever I cave and get the new shirt... probably either Taylor, or just a plain number 4 with no name :lol:

When i went on holiday there was a guy at the airport with an old England top with Heskey on it, Must have been a one and only

I really fancy a new shirt and will be dropping hints for my birthday in september. By then I should have a good idea whose name would be worth getting on the back!

My mrs said she was going to surprise me with the "Boumsong" shirt the other year :lol: . Thankfully she changed her mind and got me pro-evo instead, close call

I used to have a Hamilton top. :lol:

I remember being used to signing class players, so as a 10 year old I automatically thought Des Hamilton would be amazing, and I used to pretend to be him when I played footie with my mates. "look at the skill from Des hamilton" Ledge tbh.

I'd rather just not buy that hideous shirt

With the design of the back a name and number is essential

It looks better with N&N, but I think that whole design on the back is just rank.

My last with a players name on was and England shirt with Owen 10 on the back, and a little 10 on the front. I fucking loved that shirt :lol:

2002 i think it was,

im tempted to buy the away shirt and get a players name on the back,

I will if we beat Bolton by two clear goals ;)

My last with a players name on was and England shirt with Owen 10 on the back, and a little 10 on the front. I fucking loved that shirt :lol:

2002 i think it was,

Will you go for the player (Providing its not an own goal by them) that scores one of them?

2002 i think it was,

Will you go for the player (Providing its not an own goal by them) that scores one of them?

Hmm perhaps

Could be a kick in the teeth if someone like Carr scores though,

Id just have to lie and say my second name is carr