Who`s name & number

jaythesouthernmag

I don't want to buy a new shirt either without having a name and number on the back, just looks a bit rubbish without it I reckon.

Taylor 27 would be pretty good, don't see too many of them, it's mostly Duff 11 from when he first signed and Martins 9.

Last time I got mine printed I got my name and number, it was on an old away one from when Kluivert signed. I was going to get Kluivert 11 on the back, would have been quite a huge mistake. I wanted Parker 17 on the old home shirt because the club shop were doing names and numbers for a fiver on old shirts.

it is a tricky one for me, players like geremi, barton and milner have made their names elsewhere so whilst not being home grown talent I much prefer the idea of rosehnal, taylor or nzogbia. Possibly even martins as making your name abroad doesnt count! knaa what i meen lyek?

so how many half decent leeds players from 5 years ago are we missing now?

My last n&n combo was BATTY 22

Kudos to Sima for ACUNA 6, would have liked one of those myself.

I was really surprise Acuna never quite made it to legendary status, I had very high hopes for the ugly beast

Edited by zico martin

My last one was Domi number 4 in 1998. Fucking ledge me.

My last was Acuna 6

:lol: er

I had Acuna on the blue NTL kit (the one that looked like a Rangers top). Since then I've had Bramble 19 on a long sleeved home top (with blue Northern Rock) and Sibierski 20 on last season's away top.

Edit: I'm silly.

Edited by Walliver