José Enrique

Baggio

I dont see how Pardew is to blame for lack of defensive cover for Norwich and WBA are in fine form taking points off city etc. Swansea was a missed opportunity and we maybe should have got a draw against WBA but our big players let us down in that match. 3 draws in the circumstances wouldn't have been too bad so you could argue it was only 2 dropped points. The apportionment of blame also goes beyond the manager sometimes.

We should have taken 9 points from Swansea-WBA-Norwich. Before those games, we could all see that Pardew was picking the wrong players. I think if HBA had started those games with Sammy rather than Best/Obertan, we'd have performed much better.

Yeah, cos we routinely win 3 games on the belt in the Prem, even when at full strength.

I dont see how Pardew is to blame for lack of defensive cover for Norwich and WBA are in fine form taking points off city etc. Swansea was a missed opportunity and we maybe should have got a draw against WBA but our big players let us down in that match. 3 draws in the circumstances wouldn't have been too bad so you could argue it was only 2 dropped points. The apportionment of blame also goes beyond the manager sometimes.

We should have taken 9 points from Swansea-WBA-Norwich. Before those games, we could all see that Pardew was picking the wrong players. I think if HBA had started those games with Sammy rather than Best/Obertan, we'd have performed much better.

Yeah, cos we routinely win 3 games on the belt in the Prem, even when at full strength.

He could at least have done something to make the odds greater...

We should be winning three on the trot when it's 3 poor teams. Or are we still relegation fodder?

Of course we 'should', but unless you've been watching a different Premiership football club to me for the lions share of the last 14 years (SBR's tenure being the exception) you'll know we almost never do. That's the reality. But now someone with less resources than any of those relatively moneyed predecessors 'should' be doing that at exactly the same time his already wafer thin defence has a gaping hole shot through the middle of it.

If you think the Toon have been winning 3 Prem games on the spin routinely over the same period you're mistaken. It's just more evidence of the false memory syndrome that is absolutely rampant on this board.

Time to lower the expectations at St.James Park then I guess. Home games against relegation fodder are from now on by no means winnable on the trot.

Happy with a point brigade marches on.

It's Sports Direct Arena, how dare you mention that other name...

Time to lower the expectations at St.James Park then I guess. Home games against relegation fodder are from now on by no means winnable on the trot.

Happy with a point brigade marches on.

I'm 'happy' with any team that shows real passion for the shirt. I'm 'disappointed' when we don't capitalise on the easier fixtures that come our way. I've been supporting Newcastle long enough to know we don't win 3 Prem games on the spin very often even when we are at full strength though. That's not even opinion, there's plenty of league tables to back it up. I've also still got enough 'happiness' left in me from the start of the season where we were winning 'easy' games we'd ordinarily piss up the wall to think the manager deserves to be allowed to carry some good will forward when he's faced with an injury and no cover in a defence that people routinely said was sub-standard to start with, in a team which they were predicting were going to get relegated little over 12 months ago, which has since made transfer 'profits' of tens of millions of pounds while the likes of you squeal about not replacing our best players. If you can't see that, against that background, if a manager who has got us up to 7th place at the turn of the year doesn't deserve some credit there is literally no point in responding to you.

Aye, spot on Mancy.

Cant believe Pardew is getting stick to be honest. If you take a step back and have a look at it, 7th place is very impressive.

Because he's a freakin muppet, cowardice to the extreme.

Aye, spot on Mancy.

Cant believe Pardew is getting stick to be honest. If you take a step back and have a look at it, 7th place is very impressive.

Totally agree, 1 point behind Liverpool, 3 behind Arsenal, half the season all but gone and it's STILL not good enough. Fucking laughable.

No fucking wonder NUFC fans get labelled with "they think they should be winning the league" and being unrealistic :first:

Aye, spot on Mancy.

Totally agree, 1 point behind Liverpool, 3 behind Arsenal, half the season all but gone and it's STILL not good enough. Fucking laughable.

No fucking wonder NUFC fans get labelled with "they think they should be winning the league" and being unrealistic :first:

What the team has done as a team, and the level of companionship they've gained it's amazing, but when hard decisions has been needed done by a so-called professional manager it always leaves you with a taste of amateurish cluelessness.

Aye, spot on Mancy.

Look who he's been getting stick from...

Ant is fucking spot on, I have nothing to add to what he just said. Pardew is just a puppet cunt who happen to have stumbled over a few hurdles.

How can he with a straight face tell the fans that there will be absolutely fucking nobody coming in in january, a year after 35 million and another 10 mill during the summer have been banked.

Absolute.Cunt.

He should be saying: " Well we are in dire need of more players, both up front and at the back. With Marveaux being injured, I`d also look at getting a winger in. I will do my best to get them over the line, but ulitmately its out of my hands. But Id like 2 defenders, a striker or two and a winger in - no doubt. We have a thin squad"

Put some pressure on Mike and the board room for fucks sake. Be on the fans side. Otherwise you are yet another cockney bastard.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Why would he say that only to go to Ashley and have his request refused?

He can't win really.

Do you think he will get more by saying absolutely nothing? At least it shows us he is aware of the shortcomings and want to improve our side.

They way he speaks now, he seems happy to be the toon boss and everything else is just gravy, regardless of injuries, squad strength or results.

He doesnt seem like a geordie to me either, just a generic manager spouting scripted shit in order to try and gel with the fans. Its so transparent its bordering on embarassing.

If you ignore the results and league table for about half a minute and reflect on the squad pickings, tactics and subs it becomes quite appearent he is clueless really.

A clueless git.

A clueless lucky git with golden hairs up his arse who I bet couldnt believe his luck when we opened with an 11-game unbeaten run while still playing shite fotball.

The only reason I dont want him sacked is because Im confident Ashley would hire someone even worse. We really dont know how fooking horrible they can be.

Pardew is working on terms he finds acceptable, hence he owns it. Otherwise he can just walk. Stating this is unacceptable and not what I signed up for. Any selfrespecting manager would be outraged just like the fans. Pardew isnt, hence he knows full well how this mug club is being run. Hence he is culpable.

And dont give me this prisoners dilemma shite about it "being much worse if he walked". How does that excuse anything.