José Enrique

Baggio

Oh so Aguero's been off the boil has he? Did you forget about fucking Ramadamadingdong? Sucking a halal lemon all day, yeah great preparation for a game of professional football. Then there's the ACN, forget about that one did we? Biggest continent in the world, don't they take geography in Norway? There's another few weeks out--knee bother, that's another one.

Oh so Aguero's been off the boil has he? Did you forget about fucking Ramadamadingdong? Sucking a halal lemon all day, yeah great preparation for a game of professional football. Then there's the ACN, forget about that one did we? Biggest continent in the world, don't they take geography in Norway? There's another few weeks out--knee bother, that's another one.

You really are a thick cunt. Youve just nullified your own point. The reason ba wasnt performing was due to ramadan and his religious commitments. So him not performing had a reason behind it, whereas aguero doesnt.

And u dont suck lemons or anything during the day, thats the whole point.

Guest CabayeAye

You really are a thick cunt. Youve just nullified your own point. The reason ba wasnt performing was due to ramadan and his religious commitments. So him not performing had a reason behind it, whereas aguero doesnt.

And u dont suck lemons or anything during the day, thats the whole point.

Stop biting, man! Just ignoe KSA and he goes away. He's a WUM FFS!

• 5 years later...

“I had a chance to come back before Rafa (Benitez). Steve McClaren was the manager and he wanted me back and there was an offer from Newcastle. It was the January of 2015 and there was a contract for me of two to three years – it would have been a good contract and a chance to return to the city I loved but I decided not to do it,” he said.

“To be honest I wasn’t sure about myself and my injuries. I was struggling physically and – to be honest – I knew I would be sh*t for them. I could have taken the money and sat on the bench or in the stands but it was Newcastle and I felt I couldn’t do that.

“When I was there the first time I played good football and I knew if I went back, I wasn’t the same player. It would have ruined what happened for me the first time. I didn’t want people to look back and think ‘Maybe he was sh*t after all’.

“It was a good contract. I only had six months left at Liverpool so it made sense to take it but I wanted to end on a high. I couldn’t go back and not give it my all.”

Fair enough, if true.

Where's that from and is it translated? Injuries definitely ruined him, there was signs of it here with multiple hamstring injuries keeping him out. Fantastic player in his prime.

His comments after he left were bang on, to be fair. 

If we hadn't had that bizarre season so soon after his departure I think he'd be looked on much more favourably to be honest. 

Are we still the only club he scored a league goal for?

edit: No, he scored twice for Liverpool.

Edited by The Fish

:lol: at the beginning of this thread. People happy with the Cacapa, speaking hopefully about the money we'd have under this exciting new billionaire owner and calling Milner shit.

What the fuck do we know?

26 minutes ago, The Fish said:

:lol: at the beginning of this thread. People happy with the Cacapa, speaking hopefully about the money we'd have under this exciting new billionaire owner and calling Milner shit.

What the fuck do we know?

I remember Cacapa looking class for Lyon like.  I still think Milner is shit.  I can't believe he's moved for the money he has in his career or played for England so much.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, Alex said:

He did the square root of fuck all in his time there

Him and Hamann really piss me off for some reason when they blow smoke up Liverpool's arse. You can feel the need in them to be relevant to the red fan base when I'm guessing most Liverpool fans would shrug their shoulders about them? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Can we now add him to the list of cunts who used to play for us?

His whole feed is talking about "our team" from a Liverpool perspective. He's one of them, not us. Don't think we're remotely on his radar tbh.

Be interesting to see what happens when we're ahead of them.

27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

His whole feed is talking about "our team" from a Liverpool perspective. He's one of them, not us. Don't think we're remotely on his radar tbh.

Even though he played more games for us than them.