José Enrique

Baggio

Leazes Mag should fuck off with his "super-multi-quoting", it's nearly as embarrasing as his craic on here.

It take two to tango, and skidmark first of all said he was going to keep his arguments with Leazes all in one thread (which he didn't), and then said he would leave this place if he lost a popularity poll against Spongebob (again, he went back on this). His credibility is on the floor tbh.

Leazes Mag should fuck off with his "super-multi-quoting", it's nearly as embarrasing as his craic on here.

It take two to tango, and skidmark first of all said he was going to keep his arguments with Leazes all in one thread (which he didn't), and then said he would leave this place if he lost a popularity poll against Spongebob (again, he went back on this). His credibility is on the floor tbh.

Where did i say that about one thread like? Got a quote? Leazesesque from yourself there

Seeing as another thread was ruined.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l#ixzz1EARqMQ6t

Joey Barton has urged Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley to spend this summer after highly prized defender Jose Enrique admitted he may quit the club.

Barton was due to confirm a contract extension last month but the announcement has been put on hold after Andy Carroll’s £35million move to Liverpool and Enrique could yet follow in the summer.

Enrique is wanted at Anfield and has been the subject of interest from Manchester United and Aston Villa.

The 25-year-old said: 'It is flattering that Liverpool are interested. I’ve also heard that Manchester United and Aston Villa have asked about me. They are both big teams and I’m not closing the door on anyone. I’m ambitious and want to play in the Champions League. I want to win things. I’m OK at Newcastle but I aspire to more.’

In-form Barton was himself the subject of interest from Villa and West Ham in January but he believes Newcastle, currently ninth in the table, can progress if the money from Carroll's sale is re-invested.

Barton said: 'You need to spend money, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. So hopefully they spend it and spend it wisely and if you bring certain characters into this dressing room they will buy into the work ethic. That might not have happened four or five years ago.

‘I know it’s the nature of this club that it’s stop-start. As soon as we get something going players get sold and then we have to start again.

‘We’ve got some good players and if we can add more to that in the summer then we’ve got the basis, a spine of a top side that is capable of challenging for Europe.

This squad wants to keep pushing on but we need to compete on all fronts. It’s up to the men upstairs to make sure we amass a squad and get the bodies to do that.’

Edited by Jonny2J

Guest LeazesLad
The 25-year-old said: 'It is flattering that Liverpool are interested. I’ve also heard that Manchester United and Aston Villa have asked about me. They are both big teams and I’m not closing the door on anyone. I’m ambitious and want to play in the Champions League. I want to win things. I’m OK at Newcastle but I aspire to more.’

Lock the thread to be honest. FFS. If he said them quotes I've got a 12 x 6 inch cock.

Where did i say that about one thread like? Got a quote? Leazesesque from yourself there

Clicky

Like I said, credibility on the floor. Why don't you just go?

Clicky

Like I said, credibility on the floor. Why don't you just go?

And it was... so where's this quote of me saying I was going to keep my arguments all in one thread?

Guest LeazesLad

Them quotes have as much validity as Caster Semenya's claim to be a full blown woman.

I'm gonna find out what this cunt is playing at tomorrow. Part of an orchestrated witch campaign against Newcastle United. Does anyone remotely believe these quotes are true :lol: He was part of a side which never got out of second gear and beat Villa 6-0. A side with in my view an inferior first 11 in front of 12,000 empty chairs each week, relegation threatened below us in the league and people are taking this seriously. If I ran Newcastle I'd never be out of court me like, disgraceful journalism.

That quote might be faked.

You think? Doesn't seem interested in signing a new contract. He'll be off in the summer...if Carroll can get sold its open season on the rest of our squad and Barton knows it.

If you click on that link, can you read the highlighted bit?

Yeah, I can see me saying it's all in one thread, I can't see where I say all future posts re: that will be though. Perhaps you can highlight that bit.

Them quotes have as much validity as Caster Semenya's claim to be a full blown woman.

I'm gonna find out what this cunt is playing at tomorrow. Part of an orchestrated witch campaign against Newcastle United. Does anyone remotely believe these quotes are true :lol: He was part of a side which never got out of second gear and beat Villa 6-0. A side with in my view an inferior first 11 in front of 12,000 empty chairs each week, relegation threatened below us in the league and people are taking this seriously. If I ran Newcastle I'd never be out of court me like, disgraceful journalism.

I love how they reckon he's flattered by Villa and Liverpool, and then say he wants to play in the Champions League. Doesn't quite add up!

Credibility now crushed into the dirt. Oh dear. I notice you're not denying saying you'd fuck off after losing that popularity poll either. Big of you, that.

Anyway, I'm away to lick my wounds from that cutting remark about mentioning KK's birthday :lol:

As said previously, it's an ongoing poll. Credability firmly in tact, jonny licker

:razz::lol:

I reckon he's been asked direct questions and he's tried to bat them away without closing any doors. He's happy at Newcastle, but if a massive club (and I emphasise massive) came in, he owes it to himself to at least entertain the idea.

No point swapping us for Liverpool or Villa iyam, but obviously if Man U were to come a calling, you can't blame him for at least looking their way.