José Enrique

Baggio

omg, you are STILL repeating the same rubbish.

I don't do personalities, sorry like, but it isn't me who labels people in the "Shepherd or Ashley" camp, its others. All I ever said was that the HALLSAND SHEPHERD were good directors, the proof is in the huge progress made by the club on and off the pitch, and would be very difficult to replace with better. So people like you labelled me in the "Shepherd" camp for some reason, more than likely because you were so anti-Shepherd, even though he NEVER owned the club and COULD NOT make big decisions on his own as you suggest.

Mike Ashley IS NOT the worst chairman [or owner] it is possible to have at all. Does that now in your eyes, put me in the "Ashley camp" ?

Maybe after a few more owners, you may revise your opinion of the Halls and Shepherd , and actually realise they will be difficult to replace with better and were in fact a lot, lot better than you gave credit for, and arguing with me about it was a waste of your time, instead of opening your eyes.

And - you STILL vastly underestimate the qualities "ambition that our current owner lacks and he gave a shit about the club and the fans" by the looks of it, as you quote above. Why do you think it is automatic someone else will buy out Ashley and "show ambition that our current owner lacks and he gave a shit about the club and the fans". You still suffer from the same delusions.

Anyway, I'm not mistaking you for anybody else, whenever I pointed out the very things you are now saying, you also harped on about how wrong I was and how much this place would be better off without me.

FWIW, Mike Ashley is our Alan Sugar, Bob Murray etc, if he is here a long time we will almost certainly be playing in front of a half empty stadium in my opinion, just like we did under McKeag etc, who also sold our best players and propelled the club along the route of Sheffield Wednesday due to long term apathy and decline. And we could STILL do worse.

Edit, and the scary thing is, if he makes small operating profits of a few million quid a year, with minimal costings, even by selling our best players to get it, while using the club as a marketing vehicle to sit alongside Sports Direct, he will be quite happy owning the club until or unless someone comes along and offers silly money for it.

look mate, that just isn't true. i never disagreed with you when you were slagging ashley. it's your incessant praise of shepherd (and the halls) that i find tedious and the fact that it's all you bang on about in every single newcastle thread you post in.

yes, there was some exciting times under the previous owners and it was a lot more fun to be a newcastle supporter then than it is now, but shepherd made too many mistakes at the end of his reign for me. i blame his stupid decision making for us not kicking on. if we'd been bought out by a billionaire with some ambition and common sense then it could have been a good thing.

when shepherd was bought out i thought it could be a good thing. i thought we were getting an ambitious new billionaire owner. obviously it didn't take long to work out that ashley is a cock smoker. that doesn't change my opinion of shepherd though. you're right that the grass isn't always greener but who'd have thought ashley would have been as bad as he has turned out?

Back away Gloom, before he ruins the thread again.

fuck off. I'm not ruining anything, I'm pointing out how he sees things in black and white, not me, after he said it was me that did it.

I see things in either ambitious or non-ambitious.

i know. i haven't allowed myself to get dragged into one of these ding dongs for a while. i think i'll bow out of this thread now.

omg, you are STILL repeating the same rubbish.

I don't do personalities, sorry like, but it isn't me who labels people in the "Shepherd or Ashley" camp, its others. All I ever said was that the HALLSAND SHEPHERD were good directors, the proof is in the huge progress made by the club on and off the pitch, and would be very difficult to replace with better. So people like you labelled me in the "Shepherd" camp for some reason, more than likely because you were so anti-Shepherd, even though he NEVER owned the club and COULD NOT make big decisions on his own as you suggest.

Mike Ashley IS NOT the worst chairman [or owner] it is possible to have at all. Does that now in your eyes, put me in the "Ashley camp" ?

Maybe after a few more owners, you may revise your opinion of the Halls and Shepherd , and actually realise they will be difficult to replace with better and were in fact a lot, lot better than you gave credit for, and arguing with me about it was a waste of your time, instead of opening your eyes.

And - you STILL vastly underestimate the qualities "ambition that our current owner lacks and he gave a shit about the club and the fans" by the looks of it, as you quote above. Why do you think it is automatic someone else will buy out Ashley and "show ambition that our current owner lacks and he gave a shit about the club and the fans". You still suffer from the same delusions.

Anyway, I'm not mistaking you for anybody else, whenever I pointed out the very things you are now saying, you also harped on about how wrong I was and how much this place would be better off without me.

FWIW, Mike Ashley is our Alan Sugar, Bob Murray etc, if he is here a long time we will almost certainly be playing in front of a half empty stadium in my opinion, just like we did under McKeag etc, who also sold our best players and propelled the club along the route of Sheffield Wednesday due to long term apathy and decline. And we could STILL do worse.

Edit, and the scary thing is, if he makes small operating profits of a few million quid a year, with minimal costings, even by selling our best players to get it, while using the club as a marketing vehicle to sit alongside Sports Direct, he will be quite happy owning the club until or unless someone comes along and offers silly money for it.

look mate, that just isn't true. i never disagreed with you when you were slagging ashley. it's your incessant praise of shepherd (and the halls) that i find tedious and the fact that it's all you bang on about in every single newcastle thread you post in.

yes, there was some exciting times under the previous owners and it was a lot more fun to be a newcastle supporter then than it is now, but shepherd made too many mistakes at the end of his reign for me. i blame his stupid decision making for us not kicking on. if we'd been bought out by a billionaire with some ambition and common sense then it could have been a good thing.

when shepherd was bought out i thought it could be a good thing. i thought we were getting an ambitious new billionaire owner. obviously it didn't take long to work out that ashley is a cock smoker. that doesn't change my opinion of shepherd though. you're right that the grass isn't always greener but who'd have thought ashley would have been as bad as he has turned out?

Look, FWIW, YOU are accusing ME of seeing things in "black and white", you say that I defend Shepherd etc etc....you're mad. You keep talking about "Shepherd", when it was the Halls and Shepherd. THAT shows you and only you has a problem with personalities. My only aim for the football club is to have good directors who understand the club and strive to give us a winning team that brings top players to the club, I don't give a shit if his name is Shepherd, Ashley or Osama Bin fuckin Laden and has green hair, oranges eyes and dresses like Gary Glitter so long as he has the clubs interests at heart and tries to give us a winning team.

Understand ?

So give it a rest. You are spouting your opinions about Ashley, which are what I've been saying for ages, and you gave me grief when I said exactly what you are saying now. Thats the truth. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

fuck off. I'm not ruining anything, I'm pointing out how he sees things in black and white, not me, after he said it was me that did it.

You are going over old ground AGAIN. Its fucking boring mate. You've done it to death. Everyone knows where you stand. I was quite enjoying this thread as well so hopefully its not derailed.

You are going over old ground AGAIN. Its fucking boring mate. You've done it to death. Everyone knows where you stand. I was quite enjoying this thread as well so hopefully its not derailed.

hopefully not, but it certainly will be if people like you accuse me of talking about Shepherd when I'm talking about Ashley and don't even mention Shepherd.

I think AC being sold hit some of the players hard and made them rethink the ambition of the club. Enrique and Barton both pretty much said as much. Jose wanted to see us safe before signing a new deal. He still might, but there are a lot of questions surrounding what Big Nose came out and said. Wouldnt surprise me if Enrique was being tapped up and they were trying to turn his head while there was already doubt in there. Best thing we can hope is that once we are safe he signs a new deal. then at least if he leaves we'll command a higher price.

hopefully not, but it certainly will be if people like you accuse me of talking about Shepherd when I'm talking about Ashley and don't even mention Shepherd.

You've obviously been supporting the Toon for years. You could be a good poster. I'd love you to chip in threads with what you know. Grounds visited? Fights? Travel tales when going to the games? Mental opposition players? Good players we had back in the day? And loads more interesting experiences you must have had. Instead you just bang on about the same topic.

Edited by Holden McGroin

It would be nice, admittedly, but why should he, especially seeing crap he gets.

And whys that?

Here's a clue:

5.2 The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

You've obviously been supporting the Toon for years. You could be a good poster. I'd love you to chip in threads with what you know. Grounds visited? Fights? Travel tales when going to the games? Mental opposition players? Good players we had back in the day? And loads more interesting experiences you must have had. Instead you just bang on about the same topic.

I do post about my experiences, good and bad, about old players, old games etc, its just that people don't like it when I post about what was a good board of directors. You want me to say what you want to hear, is that it ?

And that is EXACTLY the problem.

Edit.

I'm posting about Enrique, Ashley and why Enrique wants to go, and being accused of talking about Shepherd. I didn't mention fucking Shepherd until he was quoted at me. FFS.

Edited by LeazesMag

omg, you are You are spouting your opinions about Ashley, which are what I've been saying for ages, and you gave me grief when I said exactly what you are saying now. Thats the truth. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

no i didn't. find a quote where i criticised you for having ago at ashley or shut the fuck up.

what you will find is me giving you grief for your endless praise of shepherd.

anyway, i can see where this thread is going so i'm out of here.

It would be nice, admittedly, but why should he, especially seeing crap he gets.

And whys that?

Here's a clue:

5.2 The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

that's all the ashley apologists need to read tbh

I think this might be Leazes YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH moment. The tension is building to a crescendo.

"Son we live in a world that has walls. And those walls need to be guarded by men with ambition. "

I do post about my experiences, good and bad, about old players, old games etc, its just that people don't like it when I post about what was a good board of directors. You want me to say what you want to hear, is that it ?

I'll think you'll find I was pro-Halls/Shepherd but dont let that get in the way of your argument and I was largely in the "grass isnt always greener' camp (and I had the same thought when he sacked Robson)

No, the problem is that you are broken record and no matter how much you capatlise or bold your letters. thats the truth.

And whys that?

Here's a clue:

that's all the ashley apologists need to read tbh

Whenever I think things are going well I refer back to it and it brings me right back down to Earth with a bump.....we're fucked basically.

omg, you are You are spouting your opinions about Ashley, which are what I've been saying for ages, and you gave me grief when I said exactly what you are saying now. Thats the truth. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

no i didn't. find a quote where i criticised you for having ago at ashley or shut the fuck up.

what you will find is me giving you grief for your endless praise of shepherd.

anyway, i can see where this thread is going so i'm out of here.

and seeing as I wasn't ?

Says everything.

Cretin.

I'll think you'll find I was pro-Halls/Shepherd but dont let that get in the way of your argument and I was largely in the "grass isnt always greener' camp (and I had the same thought when he sacked Robson)

No, the problem is that you are broken record and no matter how much you capatlise or bold your letters. thats the truth.

the amount of people who disagree with me is now significantly dwindling. At last.

Think about it.

the amount of people who disagree with me is now significantly dwindling. At last.

Think about it.

I've personally never changed my stance nor have i entered the debate profusely. Anyway, I think it has been done to death - which is my point whether people are right or wrong. I just wish this board (and when I say that I mean these circular arguments) could move on.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Think about it.

I've personally never changed my stance nor have i entered the debate profusely. Anyway, I think it has been done to death - which is my point whether people are right or wrong. I just wish this board (and when I say that I mean these circular arguments) could move on.

Exactly. I've not changed my stance either, I've not seen anything to even contemplate it, lots of people have had a go at me because they disagreed though, I'm not going to start saying what people want me to say now just to suit their opinions, and if Mike Ashley proves me wrong I'll be the first to admit it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Exactly. I've not changed my stance either, I've not seen anything to even contemplate it, lots of people have had a go at me because they disagreed though, I'm not going to start saying what people want me to say now just to suit their opinions, and if Mike Ashley proves me wrong I'll be the first to admit it.

I dont think anyone has asked you to do that. Anyway, I've said my part.

Who is the best left back you've ever seen btw Leazes?

I think Beresford was a tad overrated and I preferred a pre-injured Elliott to him at the time. Olivier Bernard turned out to be a class act for us. Not sure why he failed elsewhere. Hopefully Enrique's career will plummet like that after he signs for Liverpool :(

Thinking about it we've had some dross at LB over the years. Stimmo being one of the worst. Paul Bodin on loan. Sansom was finished as well when we signed him.

And whys that?

Here's a clue:

I know all that man. So yes he/they lied (well boo hoo hoo) so what. Get over it.

It's not clever to hack off your customers and he is definitely his own worst enemy.

Bottom line though, I can't abide the bloke BUT despite all his faults (and lies) he has put £250 Million of his own money into this club and yes he has deserved stick, absolutely. That said, it's so out of proportion to his "crimes" it's ridiculous.

And whys that?

Here's a clue:

That's a quote from Keegan's camp, retard.

And whys that?

Here's a clue:

That's a quote from Keegan's camp, retard.

I think you might find its a quote from the actual findings of the unfair dismissal tribunal, not the LMA who I think you may be referring to