José Enrique

Baggio

Once we're a top team like Arsenal, we wont have to fear losing the...likes.....of......Nasri, er, and, er Fabregas.......like.....................they....................................

cough*.............are.

Thank god I can dance!! :D :D

@WeAreTheMags

WeAreTheMags™

Fee agreed for Enrique & he has agreed terms with LFC. Official announcement will be released soon. NUFC are trying to tie up a replacement.

*** MIGHT BE SHITE --- Posted because I thought Lee Ryder was the Re-Tweeter ***

Been up since 4......tired eyes.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Caulkin virtually confirming the deals done.

At least we have so time to sort erik the viking out. Was a bit worried it would drag on til the last week.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Movement on both Enrique to #LFC front & Pieters to #NUFC this evening. Wrote earlier this week Pardew desperate for Pieters in before w/e.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Are we getting less than we paid for him? If so, it's like when we sold Given to the richest club on the planet for relative peanuts. Liverpool are throwing it about, make them spend.

Ive not seen a fee mentioned, if its anthing under 10mil we've been had

I'd sign Pieters and keep Enrique. Decent backup to blood through the season until Enrique leaves. If Jose refuses to play or anything, sue him for breach of contract. We don't need a fee of £5 mill with the money from Carroll/Nolan/Routledge, and that'd strengthen the defence. Then concentrate on buying a reliable striker.

I'd have said to Jose that he's not going anywhere. I'd rather we had him this season and then he went for fuck all at the end of next season as a lot can happen in 12 months. Better that than getting a comparative pittance for him and not having a decent replacement in line to take over.

So fucking sick of these pricks running/ruining my club.

I'd have said to Jose that he's not going anywhere. I'd rather we had him this season and then he went for fuck all at the end of next season as a lot can happen in 12 months. Better that than getting a comparative pittance for him and not having a decent replacement in line to take over.

So fucking sick of these pricks running/ruining my club.

This.

He is under contract and no one really seems to be lodging bids. Its just talk. Until a bid comes in he is staying at the club and going for free. Like you say, anything can happen.

Pieters would be a great signing and would go straight into the 1st team in my opinion.

Bring in Pieters and keep Enrique until at least January. If Pieters settles well then sell Enrique, if not there is the option to keep him to the end of the season.

I don't get why pieters is coming here at all, or why ajax would sell him if he's fighting fit, especially for 3-5m

Wouldn't be surprised if Jose leaves and we don't sign a replacement, tbh i doubt any of us will be

either way :icon_lol: jajajaja :lol:

I don't know why Ajax would sell him either, since he plays for PSV.

Sounds like a good replacement either way, I'll be quite happy if we replace Enrique with Pieters.

JOSE Enrique is on his way to Liverpool to undergo a medical - according to sources on Merseyside.

The Chronicle understands that unhappy Toon defender is expected to sign for the Kop side today after being on the radar of Kenny Dalglish since the end of last season.

Enrique had made it clear he had no intention of staying at United or signing the lucrative contract offered to him in June,

The Chronicle revealed on July 30 that Dalglish had told his board to step up the chase after a poor defensive record in pre-season with the left-back slot a big cause for concern for Liverpool.

Newcastle though now have a left-back problem of their own and PSV Eindhoven defender Erik Pieters is one of Alan Pardew's top targets.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u.../#ixzz1UiCtA9fB

Classic stuff this. Put quotes out about an international left back we're looking at. Sell the international left back we currently have. Fan discontent muted due to new replacement in the pipeline. Fail to secure replacement.

Textbook.

Are we getting less than we paid for him? If so, it's like when we sold Given to the richest club on the planet for relative peanuts. Liverpool are throwing it about, make them spend.

Ive not seen a fee mentioned, if its anthing under 10mil we've been had

Figure I've seen being banded around is £5.5m. Fucking disgrace if true.

Classic stuff this. Put quotes out about an international left back we're looking at. Sell the international left back we currently have. Fan discontent muted due to new replacement in the pipeline. Fail to secure replacement.

Textbook.

Who?

You are such a helmet. :icon_lol:

Apart from that mistake, have you got the point I'm making?