José Enrique

Baggio

Aye, and poor little Andy had no choice but to go? Fuck off.

Looking at it objectively, any footballer would be better off at Liverpool than Newcastle right now.

Any footballer who moans for a transfer for 9 months through the season is an arsehole, even worse when your ambitions are said to include imminent European football and you end up at a club not even in the fuckin UEFA Cup, and I've got absolutely no doubt "poor Andy's" position was untenable, he's too fucking thick to have a hidden agenda.

Untenable? There's no such thing as a footballer's position being untenable. I've no doubt that they tried to force him out but he could've told them where to go.

Enrique knows that our owners have continued/turned our club into a joke and rightly wants to go to a club where the ambitions are for CL football and to actually win something. I'd rather he slagged the ownership off on Twitter and was honest than doing a Hammann.

Alan Pardew has confirmed '100%' that we'll have a left back and striker in by end of the window.

I think Rapey struggles with percentages.

"I can’t say to you strong enough, Andy Carroll will not leave this football club in this window. 100 per cent."

“Mike Ashley has made that commitment that the money will go back into the club,” “I’m sure 100% that he will and it’s my challenge to spend the money wisely.”

Howmanheyman: "Pardew talks shite......100%"

'Ben Arfa 5 or 6 weeks away from comeback'. Alan Pardew

There's our new striker signing.

I thought it was 3-4 weeks at the time of injury.

This day just gets better and better.

I'm still at a loss as to how we could sell our only LB without getting a replacement in. We don't owe Liverpool anything, we can make them wait and if Enrique got injured on Saturday then too bad.

It was.

I'm probably way off the mark but I honestly believe Ben Arfa's crocked for the duration of his career. One 50/50 away from injury at any time. He'll always be like this.

I'd prefer the manager of my football club to tell the truth initially and be pissed off rather than feed us lip-service then back track and apologise when the inevitable lie is uncovered.

As a manager, Pardew must think himself incapable of achieving anything.

We were class under Keegan and Sir Bobby. Were the 2 teams great? IMO, No. But the manager knew about the size of the club and that passion and belief filtered down to the players who believed they were better than others.

Pardew's got these lot in a state of 'happy to be also rans'. He, Ashley and Llambias are a disgrace to this fine football club. It's a shame Pardew couldn't be a man and stand up.

Completely agree. When he took over we had a solid side playing for each other and the spirit was good, we had a lad who took the number 9 shirt and thrived on it, he had service and help from players like Barton and Nolan and did our new Chancer of a manager think about shooting for the stars and pushing for Europe? Did her fuck! He's been bleating about safety from day one, it never once crossed his mind to push on. He's been singing from the AshLlamb hymn sheet from the minute he got here.

Alan Pardew has confirmed '100%' that we'll have a left back and striker in by end of the window.

"I can’t say to you strong enough, Andy Carroll will not leave this football club in this window. 100 per cent."

“Mike Ashley has made that commitment that the money will go back into the club,” “I’m sure 100% that he will and it’s my challenge to spend the money wisely.”

I'm still at a loss as to how we could sell our only LB without getting a replacement in. We don't owe Liverpool anything, we can make them wait and if Enrique got injured on Saturday then too bad.

It was.

I'm probably way off the mark but I honestly believe Ben Arfa's crocked for the duration of his career. One 50/50 away from injury at any time. He'll always be like this.

I'd prefer the manager of my football club to tell the truth initially and be pissed off rather than feed us lip-service then back track and apologise when the inevitable lie is uncovered.

We were class under Keegan and Sir Bobby. Were the 2 teams great? IMO, No. But the manager knew about the size of the club and that passion and belief filtered down to the players who believed they were better than others.

Pardew's got these lot in a state of 'happy to be also rans'. He, Ashley and Llambias are a disgrace to this fine football club. It's a shame Pardew couldn't be a man and stand up.

Completely agree. When he took over we had a solid side playing for each other and the spirit was good, we had a lad who took the number 9 shirt and thrived on it, he had service and help from players like Barton and Nolan and did our new Chancer of a manager think about shooting for the stars and pushing for Europe? Did her fuck! He's been bleating about safety from day one, it never once crossed his mind to push on. He's been singing from the AshLlamb hymn sheet from the minute he got here.

When Pardew took over we had a better side than Liverpool - now we are nowhere near them.

It was.

When Pardew took over we had a better side than Liverpool - now we are nowhere near them.

This window all we needed was to use some of the Carroll money to replace him. do that at the start of the window, spend £15M maybe and get a decent forward and we'd be in a much better position. Do that and its as unlikely Jose would want to leave (or maybe still, who knows). Let Nolan stay on more years and still bring on Ba and Marv on a free. Id consider that even moving on. Cabaye for Nolan is an unknown atm so need to wait and see. As it stands, I cant help but think we want rid of the highest earners. Fuck all to do with anything else bar that. Replace with cheaper wages if replace at all. Bring through more kids.

Total lack of ambition. Wouldnt surprise me to see just the Jose money go on a LB and a Forward with none of the £35 being spent at all.

Those pictures made me almost throw up. Not even kidding. Made me fucking sick to my stomach. If Perch is playing left back against Arsenal I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Even rapey knows that the only thing that can make his reputation go any lower, is playing James Perch. Perch literally and seriously could be the difference between 0 points and 3.

Fuck Enrique, most boring transfer saga in the clubs history. "I only go to Champion League clooob jajajaja" fuckin mercenary cunt, and he ends up somewhere who will come 5th IF Tottenham and Arsenal have spectacularly bad seasons. Bitter? Very.

NUFC has been a shambles for most of the time Jose’s been here. Taylor and Harper are probably the only first team players on our books that wouldn’t jump at a move to a club with real ambition and a professional approach.

We were loyal to him when he was shit, where is his loyalty. Now this is open to debate, but as far as I'm concerned coming 5th is coming no where in this league, Europa League is shite, and in my view Liverpool won't come higher than that, their best player is getting no younger, and who else do they have that is absolute top drawer? Suarez possibly, they don't have what Tottenham have even in my view, he categorically said he'd leave for a CL club, they're not even in the fuckin Europa League let alone CL. It's been dragging on for 9 months making us look like cunts, well he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, I hope he does shite, and I hope he returns to the form he showed here under Sam Allardyce. They're an unforgiving crowd at Anfield too, first sign of a few bad games they'll give him the old Konchesky treatment and his mother will be abusing scousers on facebook and twitter. Pleased it's all over and he'll get a shit reception of me as opposed to Carroll who I have nothing against.

You're the biggest gobshite on this forum by a long way. Konchesky was never, nor ever would be, a Liverpool player. He wasn’t wanted at any time by the fans because we already knew before he came that he was a load of shite. He was brought in by that stupid old owl to be his eyes in the dressing room. We didn’t turn on him, we were never for him.

New players here get more of a chance than I’ve seen at most clubs, although, like ALL fuckin clubs, we have our knobheads who kneejerk at the slightest bad pass. When we signed Crouch the world and his wife were slagging us, him, and the management, as week after week he failed to score. Fans know, before, and better, than any other clubs fans and the media, whether a player is worth having or not, which is why we, and we alone, stuck by him. He made a difference to the team from day one even though he didn’t score, all the rest of you saw was that he didn’t score.

As for Enrique, personally if I thought we could have had a shot at getting Baines I’d have broken the bank for him, far better player, imo. I’m happy to have Enrique though, if he plays as well for us as he did for you then he’ll be doing great.

As for your Europe jibe, c’mon ffs, we’ve been out of Europe only 7 times in the last 50 or so years, 6 of those through banning, I’m sure he sees himself as having a better chance here than at Newcastle, unfortunately for you.

It’s top 4 for us this year, I’m sure of it. Probably at the expense of Arsenal the way things are looking at the moment. Spurs aren’t looking that good to me, plus they’ve got all that Europa shite, which we haven’t.

BTW, Every time I read anything with Carroll he always goes on about how glad he is to be here, loves it by all accounts. Never stops smiling.

Those pictures made me almost throw up. Not even kidding. Made me fucking sick to my stomach. If Perch is playing left back against Arsenal I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Even rapey knows that the only thing that can make his reputation go any lower, is playing James Perch. Perch literally and seriously could be the difference between 0 points and 3.

Fuck Enrique, most boring transfer saga in the clubs history. "I only go to Champion League clooob jajajaja" fuckin mercenary cunt, and he ends up somewhere who will come 5th IF Tottenham and Arsenal have spectacularly bad seasons. Bitter? Very.

NUFC has been a shambles for most of the time Jose’s been here. Taylor and Harper are probably the only first team players on our books that wouldn’t jump at a move to a club with real ambition and a professional approach.

We were loyal to him when he was shit, where is his loyalty. Now this is open to debate, but as far as I'm concerned coming 5th is coming no where in this league, Europa League is shite, and in my view Liverpool won't come higher than that, their best player is getting no younger, and who else do they have that is absolute top drawer? Suarez possibly, they don't have what Tottenham have even in my view, he categorically said he'd leave for a CL club, they're not even in the fuckin Europa League let alone CL. It's been dragging on for 9 months making us look like cunts, well he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, I hope he does shite, and I hope he returns to the form he showed here under Sam Allardyce. They're an unforgiving crowd at Anfield too, first sign of a few bad games they'll give him the old Konchesky treatment and his mother will be abusing scousers on facebook and twitter. Pleased it's all over and he'll get a shit reception of me as opposed to Carroll who I have nothing against.

You're the biggest gobshite on this forum by a long way. Konchesky was never, nor ever would be, a Liverpool player. He wasn’t wanted at any time by the fans because we already knew before he came that he was a load of shite. He was brought in by that stupid old owl to be his eyes in the dressing room. We didn’t turn on him, we were never for him.

New players here get more of a chance than I’ve seen at most clubs, although, like ALL fuckin clubs, we have our knobheads who kneejerk at the slightest bad pass. When we signed Crouch the world and his wife were slagging us, him, and the management, as week after week he failed to score. Fans know, before, and better, than any other clubs fans and the media, whether a player is worth having or not, which is why we, and we alone, stuck by him. He made a difference to the team from day one even though he didn’t score, all the rest of you saw was that he didn’t score.

As for Enrique, personally if I thought we could have had a shot at getting Baines I’d have broken the bank for him, far better player, imo. I’m happy to have Enrique though, if he plays as well for us as he did for you then he’ll be doing great.

As for your Europe jibe, c’mon ffs, we’ve been out of Europe only 7 times in the last 50 or so years, 6 of those through banning, I’m sure he sees himself as having a better chance here than at Newcastle, unfortunately for you.

It’s top 4 for us this year, I’m sure of it. Probably at the expense of Arsenal the way things are looking at the moment. Spurs aren’t looking that good to me, plus they’ve got all that Europa shite, which we haven’t.

BTW, Every time I read anything with Carroll he always goes on about how glad he is to be here, loves it by all accounts. Never stops smiling.

Redrag, meet Mr. Bull.

I thnk Liverpool have a good chance of finishing top 4 this year. Ambitious owners, some quality, if expensive, signings. Some say the manager is a dinosaur but time will tell. They'll definitely be in the mix at the top and i don't blame enrique for wanting to move onto an ambitious club - something we cleary aren't anymore.

It was.

You never had a better side than Liverpool imo.

Liverpool went through what you're going through now, 4 windows of net profit, each window reducing the quality of the squad, selling good players and replacing them with frees and low priced players. That's why this window, and the January one, have been such big spending windows, we needed to spend big to get back to where we were in 2008/9. I wouldn't wish bad owners on any club, I'd like it all to be a level playing field and hopefully, if they can get the new financial rules off the ground, we can all get back to competing fairly.

Has is it even been confirmed yet?

I'll be glad once its all over. Move on.

Yeah. I'll be glad when its all over on Saturday when perch or jonas is getting raped at left back by the gooners. :lol:

Has is it even been confirmed yet?

I'll be glad once its all over. Move on.

Yeah. I'll be glad when its all over on Saturday when perch or jonas is getting raped at left back by the gooners. :lol:

Hard to say what's worse, that we will be starting with one of those two at LB (or something like Raylor/Saylor) or that everyone of us who isn't stupid enough to believe anything the cunts in charge say knew he'd end up going this late on with us having no LB to replace him, when they already knew we needed a LB if he was staying!

People are very focussed on us needeing a striker in (and we do) but one injury to COlo (or him being sold by the fat cunt) and suddenly the defence could be the bigger problem. No left back or at best bring in an unproven one, Saylor/Williamson don't work great without Colo and nobody is convinced by Simpson. Throw in the fact Krul is likely to start, which i hope he does as he's my preference, but he's inexperienced and could do with a solid unit in front of him to help him out.

As for Jose, i don't blame him for leaving at all, he's known for ages to bosses are bullshitters and have no ambition other that to wreck this club and he's good enough to play for a team going somewhere. Why would he want to stay, and when he's gone, BArton is given away and who knows after that, why should anybody decent want to stay.

I'd have said to Jose that he's not going anywhere. I'd rather we had him this season and then he went for fuck all at the end of next season as a lot can happen in 12 months. Better that than getting a comparative pittance for him and not having a decent replacement in line to take over.

So fucking sick of these pricks running/ruining my club.

This.

He is under contract and no one really seems to be lodging bids. Its just talk. Until a bid comes in he is staying at the club and going for free. Like you say, anything can happen.

Pieters would be a great signing and would go straight into the 1st team in my opinion.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

PL is right.

I don't blame Enrique for going but the way this has dragged on into the new season is a fucking disgrace. It's obvious this was stictched up last season so we should have sold the man and had a first teamer bedded in pre-season with a half decent understudy. We have neither. We're also severely undercooked on the right with Simpson/Raylor and we've needed another decent CB since last season imo.

It just seems like we're moving out high earners at all costs regardless. Coloccini will probably be up for sale in January along with Jonas, just leaving Alan Smith to see out his contract. Turfing out PL hardened players for foreign imports is risky and we lack depth in key areas too.

Even if we get Erik wotsisname in and a good new striker (surely the bare minimum required), we've staggered into the new season in shambolic fashion on the back of a farcical pre-season, and will be playing virtually a new team vs. Arsenal. Personally I don't think Pardoo is up to much in the team building stakes so let's hope thay have the stones to pull together on their own.

I'll be amazed now if any of the 35 mill sees the light of day.

:lol::icon_lol::lol::D

Not a surprise.. but still gutted.. can see the left hand side being a problem area now.. tho Jonas does play left back for country sometimes.. so maybe an option is to play him LB with one of our million midfielders out of position on the left..

Loved the fact we could open teams up from the left and never doubted his commitment in the shirt which was good to see.. I can see Liverpool being a good team to watch.. bid mad that from Sept to Xmas we were ahead of them last season.. no longer..

Was more dissapointed with the AC move tbh as he always piped on about "being a local lad".. haha as if!

At this point I'm glad to see the back of him. He's a complete cunt and he's dragged the club through the mud.

I'll add my name to the list of people who hope it goes thoroughly tits up for him.

I think I'm a bit more philosophical about it than that tbh. This is essentially cyclical for us now where any top performer reaches a contract renewal phase. They will naturally want more money, they won't be offered it and so they'll want away. In that case it's all about managing their exit, their replacement and damage limitation.

In the case of newbies, you get them in on peanuts and if they perform they got one contract upgrade. They don't get another one after that however.

In the case of those brought in on the higher money, if they perform there's no scope for contract upgrade and they get shipped.

in other words, the club is going to sell its best players and will be happy to use the money to retain a profit and simply survive in the premiership accordingly ? Congratulations for finally repeating what I told you ages ago, even though only a short while ago you implied it was total bollocks.

At this point I'm glad to see the back of him. He's a complete cunt and he's dragged the club through the mud.

I'll add my name to the list of people who hope it goes thoroughly tits up for him.

I think I'm a bit more philosophical about it than that tbh. This is essentially cyclical for us now where any top performer reaches a contract renewal phase. They will naturally want more money, they won't be offered it and so they'll want away. In that case it's all about managing their exit, their replacement and damage limitation.

In the case of newbies, you get them in on peanuts and if they perform they got one contract upgrade. They don't get another one after that however.

In the case of those brought in on the higher money, if they perform there's no scope for contract upgrade and they get shipped.

in other words, the club is going to sell its best players and will be happy to use the money to retain a profit and simply survive in the premiership accordingly ? Congratulations for finally repeating what I told you ages ago, even though only a short while ago you implied it was total bollocks.

Change your name to 'Cassandra Mag', LM.

see i knew there was something fishy on why he hadnt signed a new deal cause the fat twat and lambeyarse are trying to offload him

that was you and Kevin then mate !!!

I thnk Liverpool have a good chance of finishing top 4 this year. Ambitious owners, some quality, if expensive, signings. Some say the manager is a dinosaur but time will tell. They'll definitely be in the mix at the top and i don't blame enrique for wanting to move onto an ambitious club - something we cleary aren't anymore.

ambitious owners eh ?

:lol: