José Enrique

Baggio

The reliable rumour doing the rounds with the bin dippers is his transfer to the red scouse cunts was agreed as part of the Carroll deal.

So forget the fact they've know he was going for this transfer window - if the rumours are to believed then the club has known since last January!

If it was a done deal last Jan (and assuming that deal was to his satisfaction), it makes little sense for him to have been bitching over Twitter this summer. You'd just be sat tight with your bags packed. Doesn't really stack up for me that one.

I said on here back in january that this transfer was part of the Carroll deal but they couldn't quite get enough money at the time.

Wake up.

Yeah but you haven't got a clue, that's well established now via other predictions/hypotheses you've floated. Similarly there's no actual proof of what you claim above.

Bit late of me, but Happy New Year btw.

do you always call people who correctly told you that Mike Ashley would never match the Halls and Shepherd and take the club backwards "clueless" when you disagree :D :D

Fact is smartarse, I said this on this very site back in January. And YOU are getting your head up your arse again :rolleyes:

...and Shepherd vs Ashley within three posts. Tick.

*Yawn*

truth hurts doesn't it :boogie: Conceding your lack of knowledge and perception. What a shame :boogie:

Why on earth did you get into this, what are you trying to prove, just look back for the post and you will see that it is true :icon_lol:

The only reason to wait until now was to get a better price (there are no footballing reasons to wait). So did Liverpool tell us they were goin to wait as they hoped to pay us less money?

how do you know ?

The deal was set up in principle in January, I posted this because I knew. What is the problem ?

You'd do well to listen to me kid, I used to babysit George Mckeag.

I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

:D

Laughing smilies all over the shop too, fooling absolutely nobody as per.

:D

Laughing smilies all over the shop too, fooling absolutely nobody as per.

so do you always call people who correctly told you that Mike Ashley would never match the Halls and Shepherd and take the club backwards "clueless" when you disagreed and you were wrong :D

Fact is, this deal for Enrique was set up in January.

Does anybody actually know why manc mag will not accept this, why has he entered this discussion ? Is it only to satisfy some sort of ego problem he has or something ? Because from where I am sitting, it certanly looks it, if he is disputing what I posted.

Then he says "clueless". :D You couldn't make it up. How sad.

Leazes man, do you not realise how desperately pathetic and needy that comes across?

manc mag, do you not realise how much of an arsehole you look by deliberately arguing against what has been proven to be correct ?

Leazes man, do you not realise how desperately pathetic and needy that comes across?

manc mag, do you not realise how much of an arsehole you look by deliberately arguing against what has been proven to be correct ?

I'll just take that as a 'no' then eh? Give your head a shake for your own sake, it's fucking beyond sad.

Leazesmag getting butt fucked once again :D

so when exactly is the new owner going to do better than the old ones, which you said would be nailed on when you wanted rid of them because they were so shite :D

I'll just take that as a 'no' then eh? Give your head a shake for your own sake, it's fucking beyond sad.

fact is shitforbrains, nobody asked you to butt in here and give us your tuppenceworth of information. Shame it was wrong and you're disputing facts again. :D

The reliable rumour doing the rounds with the bin dippers is his transfer to the red scouse cunts was agreed as part of the Carroll deal.

So forget the fact they've know he was going for this transfer window - if the rumours are to believed then the club has known since last January!

If it was a done deal last Jan (and assuming that deal was to his satisfaction), it makes little sense for him to have been bitching over Twitter this summer. You'd just be sat tight with your bags packed. Doesn't really stack up for me that one.

Yeah I don't get it either. Surely LFC would have wanted him in for pre-season if it was a done deal?

Agreed it doesn't make sense but I was just repeating what I was told by a pool fan I know last night.

Leazesmag getting butt fucked once again :wub:

so when exactly is the new owner going to do better than the old ones, which you said would be nailed on when you wanted rid of them because they were so shite :blush:

oh well. Dr Gloom making daft comments then running away again....... :blush:

when exactly is he going to stop moaning on for an owner etc with ambition, when he didn't want them here when we had them ?

I'd like to know where I'm being "buttfucked" because basically, until someone comes along and does better than the Halls and Shepherd, then I continue to be spot on regarding everything I said about them [unlike Gloomy himself, but I'm sure he'll moan like fuck anyway even though he now has what he wanted]

:blush:

Edited by LeazesMag

I'll pass it on for you Leazes.

so when exactly is the new owner going to do better than the old ones, which you said would be nailed on when you wanted rid of them because they were so shite :blush:

when exactly is he going to stop moaning on for an owner etc with ambition, when he didn't want them here when we had them ?

I'd like to know where I'm being "buttfucked" because basically, until someone comes along and does better than the Halls and Shepherd, then I continue to be spot on regarding everything I said about them [unlike Gloomy himself, but I'm sure he'll moan like fuck anyway even though he now has what he wanted]

Oh dear. Thanks tecato, FFS.

What a surprise. Leazesmag making things up, yet again. Find me where i said that Leazes. Prove that I got what i wanted and I wont ignore you anymore.

For what feels like the 100,000,000 time....Like the majority of people on here, i admit i thought it was time for a new chairman. The old board failed to push on after a series of good finishes under robson by making the ridiculous decision to appoint souness then roeder. That's why i felt a takeover by a billionaire owner might be a good thing. I'm convinced you were excited by the prospect of a new owner with deep pockets when the news first broke too. That doesn't mean you were right and i was wrong about anything as it didn't take a genius long to work out that Ashley is potentially the worst chairman we've ever had. This isn't something I've only just come around to. I don't know why you think otherwise. In fact that's why i put you on ignore. Its impossible to engage with someone that ignores what you say and relentlessly puts words in your mouth. It's infuriating.

You're getting butt fucked by people here who haven't given up and put you on ignore because you're constantly being shown up as this sad, obsessed old character. People are laughing at you while you froth at the mouth while typing with venom. Don't you get it?

You're getting raped Leazesmag because of this obsession of yours. This endless quest to be proved right about the old owners by pretending people said things they never did. It's tiresome, it's pathetic, it's endless. Get a fucking life will you.

Edited by Dr Gloom

:wub:

McKeag's son?

I honestly believe we should have a H&S amnesty so neither name can be mentioned for two months it does nee one any good.

Anyway, van Aanholt begging the toon to sign him on twitter, I'd have him back in an instant me like, Bassong has been sniffing too, we need a LB, CH and two strikers, any normal chairman would see that.

What a surprise. Leazesmag making things up, yet again. Find me where i said that Leazes. Prove that I got what i wanted and I wont ignore you anymore.

For what feels like the 100,000,000 time....Like the majority of people on here, i admit i thought it was time for a new chairman. The old board failed to push on after a series of good finishes under robson by making the ridiculous decision to appoint souness then roeder. That's why i felt a takeover by a billionaire owner might be a good thing. I'm convinced you were excited by the prospect of a new owner with deep pockets when the news first broke too. That doesn't mean you were right and i was wrong about anything as it didn't take a genius long to work out that Ashley is potentially the worst chairman we've ever had. This isn't something I've only just come around to. I don't know why you think otherwise. In fact that's why i put you on ignore. Its impossible to engage with someone that ignores what you say and relentlessly puts words in your mouth. It's infuriating.

You're getting butt fucked by people here who haven't given up and put you on ignore because you're constantly being shown up as this sad, obsessed old character. People are laughing at you while you froth at the mouth while typing with venom. Don't you get it?

You're getting raped Leazesmag because of this obsession of yours. This endless quest to be proved right about the old owners by pretending people said things they never did. It's tiresome, it's pathetic, it's endless. Get a fucking life will you.

I'm staggered that yous are all having the same debate again.

The sad thing is if you come back on this message board in 5 years time, it'll be the same pish, can't be the only cunt that's bored of it nuw.

I'm staggered that yous are all having the same debate again.

The sad thing is if you come back on this message board in 5 years time, it'll be the same pish, can't be the only cunt that's bored of it nuw.

it's not a debate with leazesmag though is it? he says his piece, totally ignores what you have to say then puts words in your mouth to back up his deranged "i was right, the rest of you were wrong" point scoring.

you're not the only one that's bored of it btw. i've got leazesmag on ignore. i only posted in here because it's funny seeing him constantly getting grief over his obsession - i see that despite having him blocked. and i only replied directly after tecato quoted him so i couldn't ignore it.

i honestly can't think of a more tedious poster. maybe that nick lad and deano. the annoying thing about leazesmg is that, unlike those two, he can make some half decent posts when he drops this obsession with the old board. shame that's only about 5% of his posts.