José Enrique

Baggio

the fuck are you lot on about?

and Andrew has been giving me flak because he disagrees with my "opinon".....when he confirms he knows fuck all about the football club.

What a tosser

and Andrew has been giving me flak because he disagrees with my "opinon".....when he confirms he knows fuck all about the football club.

What a tosser

:D What are you on about man? Catching up on threads and it's just been a stream of post-midnight drivel from you. Good night out?

has Graham Carr found the new Ashley Cole kicking a ball around the local park yet ?

No, but it looks like he may have been to Eindhoven to check on a left back called Eric Pieters...apparently Pardew checked him out personally yesterday v Alkmaar...this according to today's Daily Mirror.

22 years old and 10 caps for Holland, you'd imagine he could play a bit...good age/resale potential to keep jabba the hut and lambchop happy...

Never seen Goal! then?

oh :D I actually have as well anna friel as a nurse, thats really all I remember

Never seen Goal! then?

oh :D I actually have as well anna friel as a nurse, thats really all I remember

Tbf that was the best bit :D

Uncertainty still reigns over the future of Enríque (pictured right), though. Heavily linked with Liverpool, United have still not fielded a bid from anyone for his services and Pardew still clings to the hope that he may be a Newcastle player by the time the transfer window closes on August 31.

He will play in the club’s Premier League opener, at home to Arsenal on Saturday. “No bids, he was terrific on Saturday against a very good player,” he said. “I want him to stay, I keep looking at him and smiling at him hoping he’s going to stay. He smiles back but he hasn’t signed the contract yet.”

alan-pardew-image-3-333041846.jpg

Uncertainty still reigns over the future of Enríque (pictured right), though. Heavily linked with Liverpool, United have still not fielded a bid from anyone for his services and Pardew still clings to the hope that he may be a Newcastle player by the time the transfer window closes on August 31.

He will play in the club’s Premier League opener, at home to Arsenal on Saturday. “No bids, he was terrific on Saturday against a very good player,” he said. “I want him to stay, I keep looking at him and smiling at him hoping he’s going to stay. He smiles back but he hasn’t signed the contract yet.”

alan-pardew-image-3-333041846.jpg

Yuk, look at that face.

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh God, heurgghhhh!"

What a tosser

:D What are you on about man? Catching up on threads and it's just been a stream of post-midnight drivel from you. Good night out?

I'm "catching up" because I don't spend my entire life on here chum.

"I keep looking at him and smiling at him hoping he’s going to stay. He smiles back but he hasn’t signed the contract yet.”

:D Alan, he's a footballer, not some WAG you're trying to pull.

has Graham Carr found the new Ashley Cole kicking a ball around the local park yet ?

No, but it looks like he may have been to Eindhoven to check on a left back called Eric Pieters...apparently Pardew checked him out personally yesterday v Alkmaar...this according to today's Daily Mirror.

22 years old and 10 caps for Holland, you'd imagine he could play a bit...good age/resale potential to keep jabba the hut and lambchop happy...

I know naff all about this dutch fella, but i'm that fucked off with Enrique messing the club and fans around I'd take anyone over him. Stick him in the reserves with Barton.

I guess if he's first choice Dutch left back he must be better or on par with Van Aanholt

I know naff all about this dutch fella, but i'm that fucked off with Enrique messing the club and fans around I'd take anyone over him. Stick him in the reserves with Barton.

I guess if he's first choice Dutch left back he must be better or on par with Van Aanholt

Like others I reckon that Enrique agreed to join Liverpool last season presumably without nufc's permission. Phil thompson probably dropped a clanger by breaking the transfer. Since then Liverpool have either been biding their time or they've not been prepared to pay our asking price. Leaving Enrique in limbo and in a huff at the club.

What a tosser

Ok chum. Admit you don't even remember making most of last night's posts.

What a tosser

Ok chum. Admit you don't even remember making most of last night's posts.

course I remember man......still makes me smile that, having been proved so correct about what I always said about the ex owners and the current owner almost from day 1, for starters, that the likes of Andrew STILL give me flak and/or block me, when they should have realised ages ago tapping into my wisdom is by far the best course of action for them.

Anyway, Enrique is off. He wants to go, and the club know it. This will be more transfer money disappearing down a big black hole and never seen again. Mike Ashley has transformed us into a selling club again, just like when Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle were sold, and it was obvious as fuck ages ago. The players know it, and slowly the fans of the club are realising it too.

ALAN PARDEW is refusing to throw the towel in on Jose Enrique – but reckons that only the Spaniard can “determine” his destiny.

Pardew will hope that an influx of signings this week can sway the former La Liga star’s mind, with lack of player investment one of the main concerns of the ex-Villareal ace.

Enrique was given a warm welcome from fans on Saturday in the clash with Fiorentina.

Pardew is hoping that Enrique is still on his team sheet for the game with Arsenal and told the Chronicle: “Jose was in good shape against Fiorentina and you know I want him to stay.

“I can’t make that statement any more clear – no fan out there wants him to stay here more than me.

“Jose will determine his own future.”

Enrique put in a no-holds-barred perfor-mance against La Viola despite being linked with Liverpool throughout a long, hard summer.

Pardew said: “I thought Jose was brilliant and he was up against top players and none of them got any joy out of him. His pace was there.

“What you saw was a player who has worked hard in the background, even though he hasn’t played recently.” But the one thing that Pardew cannot be certain of is whether Enrique will be here this time next month.

Many Toon fans feel his departure is inevitable, but Pardew reckons he isn’t alone in this situation in the Premier League.

He said: “You hear lots of rumours and when you are out of contract almost, players are vulnerable.

“When you have players in that situation you are vulnerable.

“We are almost in the identical situation as Arsenal. They are vulnerable.

“They have Fabregas and Nasri – both of them being hunted by top clubs. And we have the same situation here.

“I’m afraid that is the way it will always be until we are big enough and strong enough to compete with those top teams. We all know we aren’t near them at the moment.”

link