José Enrique

Baggio

Classic stuff this. Put quotes out about an international left back we're looking at. Sell the international left back we currently have. Fan discontent muted due to new replacement in the pipeline. Fail to secure replacement.

Textbook.

Who?

Textbook.

Classic stuff this. Put quotes out about an international left back we're looking at. Sell the international left back we currently have. Fan discontent muted due to new replacement in the pipeline. Fail to secure replacement.

Textbook.

Who?

You are such a helmet. :icon_lol:

Apart from that mistake, have you got the point I'm making?

:lol:

Was hoping for a stronger reaction. And yes, all too well.

Edited by Tecato

I really wouldn't have been bothered if he'd have to Arsenal for example, as we've all known he was off anyway. However, the fact that he's going to that club with horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts for fans, does leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

Textbook.

Who?

Textbook.

:icon_lol:

I really wouldn't have been bothered if he'd have to Arsenal for example, as we've all known he was off anyway. However, the fact that he's going to that club with horrible, murdering, wall pushing cunts for fans, does leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

This. Was hoping for a foreign team myself, someone like Bayern Munich.

But in truth, anyone but Liverpool (no realistic chance of him ever turning out for Sunderland).

I don't get why pieters is coming here at all, or why ajax would sell him if he's fighting fit, especially for 3-5m

Wouldn't be surprised if Jose leaves and we don't sign a replacement, tbh i doubt any of us will be

either way :icon_lol: jajajaja :lol:

I don't know why Ajax would sell him either, since he plays for PSV.

Sounds like a good replacement either way, I'll be quite happy if we replace Enrique with Pieters.

Aye psv even rest still stands, european qualified club, title contenders, full international, no need to leave or be sold for a few million, makes no sense.

(had ajax in my head from looking at the international stuff for holland this morning)

Maybe he wants to test himself in a higher standard of league? That, and he's probably got a release clause in his contract.

Apparently he fell out with their coach or something, and has a release clause in his contract that if met means they're powerless to stop him moving.

Said clause is about £7-8m.

That sounds a bit pricey for us

I don't get why pieters is coming here at all, or why ajax would sell him if he's fighting fit, especially for 3-5m

Wouldn't be surprised if Jose leaves and we don't sign a replacement, tbh i doubt any of us will be

either way :icon_lol: jajajaja :lol:

I don't know why Ajax would sell him either, since he plays for PSV.

Sounds like a good replacement either way, I'll be quite happy if we replace Enrique with Pieters.

Aye psv even rest still stands, european qualified club, title contenders, full international, no need to leave or be sold for a few million, makes no sense.

(had ajax in my head from looking at the international stuff for holland this morning)

Maybe he wants to test himself in a higher standard of league? That, and he's probably got a release clause in his contract.

Most good Dutch players seem to do this so I guess he's no different. Doesn't mean he's coming here like but I'd have thought he'd be the type of player we'd be interested in.

Apparently he fell out with their coach or something, and has a release clause in his contract that if met means they're powerless to stop him moving.

Maybe the clause only allows us to talk to him? :icon_lol:

I'd rather we kept up our pursuit of M'Bengue, simply for the vast array of opportunities to re-jig the songs off the Um Bongo adverts.

That sounds a bit pricey for us

That's what I'm worried about, can see our lot ruining any possible deal by trying to get PSV to sell him for a couple million less.

Lets face it, there was never any doubt that he would be heading to the bin dippers. I'm not even upset now since it's been coming for ages.

I will be very upset (though not surprised) however, if his replacement isn't in for Saturday. Not having even one senior leftback at the club is nothing short of criminal!

Lets face it, there was never any doubt that he would be heading to the bin dippers. I'm not even upset now since it's been coming for ages.

I will be very upset (though not surprised) however, if his replacement isn't in for Saturday. Not having even one senior leftback at the club is nothing short of criminal!

Aye, we all knew it was coming.

We also know that we wont have a replacement for Saturday!

I can only hope it's taken this long to agree a deal because we've been waiting to make sure we've got someone (i.e. Pieters) lined up.

If not we might as well have agreed said deal a couple of weeks ago and given ourselves some time to replace him.

This isn't some friendly we're playing on Saturday, 2/3 points lost could have a big effect on our season.