José Enrique

Baggio

Are we going to have to endure years of "irrational hatred" output now? Looks like your new buzz-phrase tbh, and could hardly be less appropriate when peddled in response to structured argument, (whether you happen to agree with it or not).

When people refer to Shepherd's tenure, it's just shorthand for the 'Hall's and Shepherd'. It's not symptomatic of 'irrational hatred' simply because people use it as a convenient abbreviation and you make no valid point by highlighting the percentage shareholdings. It's just shorthand. The irrational bit is where you refuse to acknowledge any criticism of the Shepherd regime or the (on balance of probabilities) relative unlikelihood of it achieving a renaissance of it's European period (etc etc). That and interpreting anyone pointing that out as being a statement that Ashley will excede Shepherd's aggregated European finishes. Nobody does say that. What they do say though is they think it's pretty clear Shepherd (and Hall) couldn't do it either these days, based on myriad factors, both internal and external of NUFC.

That can't be proved one way or another either so you're neither right or wrong, whether you like it or not.

obsessed.

And I'm right.

You'll see.

The occurrence of which future event/events would prove you 'right'?

om fucking god :clapping:

Answer him then :clapping:

I could dig up his old posts, and the idiot knows it. As it bothers you a lot, you look.

I'm right already, many times over. Mike Ashley is a cunt. He will never match the halls and Shepherd. Aston Villas "plan" won't match the "planless" Halls and Shepherd. It could be years before someone else equals those champions league and european qualifications. The club is in decline. Mike Ashleys limit of ambition is to survive in the premiership at minimal expenditure and hope to make small profits. He will sell our best players if it needs to be done to achieve this goal.

blah blah blah blah.......

Oh, I'm also right that he is obsessed, in fact massively obsessed, because he knows he's spouted shit and hasn't got the bottle to admit it.

Anyway, I'm can't be arsed bickering with you. Bookmark this thread. Should make interesting reading in the future.

So you can't answer him then, is what you're saying :icon_lol:

Basically.

You don't need to go over old threads, Leazes, so there's no work involved in that respect. The question is, the occurrence of which future event/events would prove you right.

If you can type something (one line will suffice), which contradicts a statement that I've made in the paragraph that you've quoted, then fair do's. The occurrence of that event would be proof conclusive of your correctness. Otherwise, STFU.

looking through old posts, I found this. Is this far enough into the future now Sammy, because to me it has been as clear as daylight for years.

Nice one Leazes, now please tell me which part of what I'm quoted as saying above was contradicted by yesterday's events. You've waited 6 months before producing this 'pearl' so presumably you're ready with your answer. Read it through carefully first though as I wouldn't want you to look daft.

just looking through old posts Sammy, but continue to find it amusing that you persist in insisting that I am talking shite, despite the amount of times you are proven to be completely incorrect when you disagree with what I've told you.

I realise, as a solicitor, you are an expert in everything though :icon_lol:

6 months for that is gash even by your standards you absolute shambles of a person.

who is right Sammy ? Then ask yourself - again - who is the shambles ......this direction of the club, has been obvious for years to anyone without their heads up their arse

Just looking through old posts...........and what was that utter shambles of a word you have used a few times, for someone so smart and switched on to everything as you ? Chomp ?

B)

Who gives a fuck whether or not something someone said over half a year ago was or wasn't slightly inaccurate - what does it change?

it doesn't change the fact that mancmag was spouting shite and still is, thats for sure.

And it doesn't change the fact that the club is continuing to go down the plug, as it has been doing almost from the day Mike Ashley bought it.

Who gives a fuck whether or not something someone said over half a year ago was or wasn't slightly inaccurate - what does it change?

it doesn't change the fact that mancmag was spouting shite and still is, thats for sure.

And it doesn't change the fact that the club is continuing to go down the plug, as it has been doing almost from the day Mike Ashley bought it.

/

Then why continue to rehash the same lines for literally years? Everyone knows your stance, and has done for a long time, there's no need to repeat it over and over to the same people ad nauseam

Literally every time you do this, the world groans and face palms.

Give it a rest you tedious bore.

we've all got our different views on what constitutes tedium.

Personally, I find the side-stepping and denials of posts like those I've highlighted, both amusing and boring in different ways.

Edited by LeazesMag

Is Leazes a bot who only has a limited vocabulary and just randomly puts words into an order every time? Mike Ashley, Shepherd, Hall, right, wrong, wanker being his personal favourites.

you missed "relegation", "going backwards" and "good business"

6 months for that is gash even by your standards you absolute shambles of a person.

who is right Sammy ? Then ask yourself - again - who is the shambles ......

B)

I know you think you're making a point, but it needs to be associated to my post in order to work. That's how forums work. Making yourself sound like Mystic Meg is amusing though I'll give you that.

B)

I know you think you're making a point, but it needs to be associated to my post in order to work. That's how forums work. Making yourself sound like Mystic Meg is amusing though I'll give you that.

Wernt you lecturing me to not get involved in these tit for tats with Leazes only last week. :D

B)

nowt Mystic about what was obvious to a blind man.

Keep up your state of denial though :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Enrique being a former sprinter, Im quite sure he is faster yeh. Even if he isnt, Obertan is sort of half-assed even when he runs win the ball so a man on a mission ( enrique) will simply go for it and neutralize him.

We will get beat though, Im getting fed up with pardew. he was clueless vs bolton, Ben arfa saved his ass - and is being a stubborn cunt sticking with players whose extended run should have ended a month ago.

Look at Ferguson, whether you are messi or Elvis - a few bad games and you are out of the starting elleven son.