José Enrique

Baggio

Leazes Mag should fuck off with his "super-multi-quoting"

Bang on. I think ASM does it too. It's easy to edit quotes to the last one or two posts ffs.

bit of a ball-ache though :lol:

tbh Jose could say any shiute and I wouldn't hold it againt him, he's earned his corn here at the club and put in solid performances from day 1, and I won't hear any fucking geordie, NOT ONE, argue with that. He is a cracking player and has repayed the club's investment with some cracking performances and results like getting promotion. If he gets a move to one of the best clubs in the world, fair play, he's earnt it. Fantastic player and professional and it's been a pleasure watching him play in the black and white jersey.

Comparing signing overmars to carr btw <_<

I don't think you saw enough of Carr [prior to his knee recon], otherwise you wouldn't be throwing around such rash statements.

...................... btw we've signed players with dodgy fitness records as well under the previous regime, moves that payed dividends as well. A particular Andrew Cole springs to mind, and his record was shocking on this front before KK signed him. As said before they sometimes come off & sometimes they dont, that's the volatile nature of what is a speculative market.

Life must be a beautiful living within the exclusive clours of black & white, when one views life through hindsight tinted glasses.

Carr cost us £2m.

sigh.

The same summer Carr was bought [2m], Bobby Robson bought Milner [5m], Kluivert [free, but allegedly on a good contract which is the name of the game nowadays], and Butt [2.5]. Previous years to that, he bought Woodgate [9m], Bowyer [free], Viana [8m], Bramble [6m], and speculated on the potential of Ambrose. It's difficult to see how you equate such backing with that of the current owner, there is no comparison as to who backed their manager most and who attempted to show the ambition to keep the club riding high. You constantly harp on about not spending money we don't have, then complain that they should have spent more ie in the case of Carr. These signings were, as a group, all players the manager wanted to bring to the club, within sensible and acceptable financial constraints of the club, varying between speculative ones and proven ones to try and stay in europe and compete at the top levels.

You either preach sensible spending or you don't.

Missing the point completely, as per, comprehension boy

you're a fuckin arsehole, no comprehension problems there lad.

You're senile and your marbles are so long gone they've been reincarnated into full life spans of 12 different goldfish

I'm right and you know it.

You don't even know what the conversation is about most of the time :icon_lol:

just keep digging :lol:

Are you starting to think of a new username yet :P

Digging what? I'm laughing at you, you tool. You came on this morning with a reply completely unrelated to the conversation, as per. You're the forum's very own joke monkey. You just type random stuff. Like keep digging. Wtf :razz:

:icon_lol: omg

In previous years, this week we were

2004 5th

2005 13th

2006 14th

2007 10th

2008 13th

2009 13th

2010 n/a

2011 9th

Borrowed from Leazes being dismantled elsewhere (again)

the world began in 2004 did it :icon_lol:

Leazes Mag should fuck off with his "super-multi-quoting", it's nearly as embarrasing as his craic on here.

not half so embarrassing as the "anyone but Fred" fuckwits

:lol:

anyway, in accordance with the thread..........

latest news is that Enrique "aspires to higher".

Surprise surprise.

That's a whole other thread actually :lol:

and the dopes on Newcastle Online are saying what exactly I wonder :razz:

That quote might be faked.

You think? Doesn't seem interested in signing a new contract. He'll be off in the summer...if Carroll can get sold its open season on the rest of our squad and Barton knows it.

hopefully it is. We'll see.

It's just a matter of time, most of us realise this.

I reckon he's been asked direct questions and he's tried to bat them away without closing any doors. He's happy at Newcastle, but if a massive club (and I emphasise massive) came in, he owes it to himself to at least entertain the idea.

No point swapping us for Liverpool or Villa iyam, but obviously if Man U were to come a calling, you can't blame him for at least looking their way.

Andy Carroll might have a word with him though....Villa have just shown their cards too and they are more favourable than ours.

Edited by LeazesMag

Surprise surprise.

and the dopes on Newcastle Online are saying what exactly I wonder :razz:

Ah well, that's for us to know.....

Surprise surprise.

and the dopes on Newcastle Online are saying what exactly I wonder :icon_lol:

it may be 4 in the morning and my first "night shift" for a few years Cath, but I'm not losing sleep over that dear :razz:

Surprise surprise.

That's a whole other thread actually :razz:

and the dopes on Newcastle Online are saying what exactly I wonder <_<

it may be 4 in the morning and my first "night shift" for a few years Cath, but I'm not losing sleep over that dear :icon_lol:

Oh I can tell that you're absolutely not bothered. Which makes me wonder what prompted you to ask such a question in the first place :lol:

Surprise surprise.

That's a whole other thread actually :razz:

and the dopes on Newcastle Online are saying what exactly I wonder :icon_lol:

it may be 4 in the morning and my first "night shift" for a few years Cath, but I'm not losing sleep over that dear <_<

Oh I can tell that you're absolutely not bothered. Which makes me wonder what prompted you to ask such a question in the first place :lol:

just responding to you :icon_lol: I associate you more with the Newcastle Online people than here.

I gave up hope for some of them ages ago.

just responding to you :lol: I associate you more with the Newcastle Online people than here.

You don't need to hold on to any hope on my behalf. I'm quite happy being diplomatically and peacefully in both camps without any hidden agendas.

just responding to you :lol: I associate you more with the Newcastle Online people than here.

You don't need to hold on to any hope on my behalf. I'm quite happy being diplomatically and peacefully in both camps without any hidden agendas.

ah well. I expect they are more than happy looking at the clubs balance sheet these days, and will be even happier when Enrique is sold and we replace him with someone like another Perch. The current good spirit on the back of promotion will only last so long, then we will be struggling again, if they continue to go down this route. Believe me, I've been there.

Bless them. I wouldn't expect them to admit they are wrong or apologise to me for telling them what Ashley would do to the club.....

I'll leave you on your own now, hope you are having a good night shift.

Have a look at the hospital post btw, I would be interested in your thoughts.

ah well. I expect they are more than happy looking at the clubs balance sheet these days, and will be even happier when Enrique is sold and we replace him with someone like another Perch. The current good spirit on the back of promotion will only last so long, then we will be struggling again, if they continue to go down this route. Believe me, I've been there.

Bless them. I wouldn't expect them to admit they are wrong or apologise to me for telling them what Ashley would do to the club.....

I'll leave you on your own now, hope you are having a good night shift.

Have a look at the hospital post btw, I would be interested in your thoughts.

I replied in that already, quite near to the start of the thread. And thank you, things are peaceful here for the moment with the potential to kick off at any time!

It's inevitable he'll win full international status soon, such is his form, and his soon-to-be new team-mates all ply their respective trades at ambitious clubs.

If he's contemplating a move already, his first international cap [and with the ensuing lockerroom chatter] will effectively drive a definitive nail in the coffin.

Edited by Year Zero

I'm not convinced he will get a call up. I think he should but there's a kid cowing through at Gijon or Bilbao that the Spanish press are raving about.

If he was playing any form of European footy, he'd be in with a shot though.

Course he wants to play champions league football and of course he'd want to play for a side like Man Utd. Judt papers shit stiring as ever imo.