José Enrique

Baggio

My mind won't be at rest unless I get firm assurances from Pardew that they are not for sale.

well worth another :D

will an assurance from Skidmarks suffice as well ?

Edited by LeazesMag

“We haven’t given up on keeping players at the football club – absolutely not,” Pardew said. “We’re going to try and compete to keep Jose but the reality is that it’s going to be difficult. He has one year on his contract by the time the summer comes and in some ways the ball is in Jose’s court, and he has a lot of control over the situation. I look forward to talking to him once we are safe.”

From Pardew in the Journal.

Not exactly certain that is it? :D

“We haven’t given up on keeping players at the football club – absolutely not,” Pardew said. “We’re going to try and compete to keep Jose but the reality is that it’s going to be difficult. He has one year on his contract by the time the summer comes and in some ways the ball is in Jose’s court, and he has a lot of control over the situation. I look forward to talking to him once we are safe.”

Everytime I read something Pardoo has said it's almost like he is asking for people to put a bid in.

Everytime I read something Pardoo has said it's almost like he is asking for people to put a bid in.

If you choose to interpret it that way. On the other hand he's just saying what we know already, it's the way the game is.

If you choose to interpret it that way. On the other hand he's just saying what we know already, it's the way the game is.

Perhaps more so then it shows my total distrust for the club.

Enrique is away to AC Milan and Tiote to Man Utd with Chelsea also interested, deals being negotiated already for the summer.

Course they are.

Bookmarked :D

Have you got insider info or are you just paying too much respect to paper talk?

Not me but a a lad who's itk is usually decent. Your mad if you think they'll still be at newcastle next season

Enrique is away to AC Milan and Tiote to Man Utd with Chelsea also interested, deals being negotiated already for the summer.

Course they are.

Bookmarked :icon_lol:

Have you got insider info or are you just paying too much respect to paper talk?

Not me but a a lad who's itk is usually decent. Your mad if you think they'll still be at newcastle next season

Elswick's ITK :D

Course they are.

Elswick's ITK :icon_lol:

Aye, the kid off skunkers. He's been right in the past about things :D

Tiote's worth £25m....it's his career and if he wants to go now he wants to go now. If we have a £3-5m replacement lined up who's as good then for once I won't complain. Not holding my breath though.

be serious would ya, he's not fucking Essien

If Carroll's worth £35m then Tiote's worth £25m.

Course they are.

Elswick's ITK :icon_lol:

Aye, the kid off skunkers. He's been right in the past about things :D

No he hasn't :icon_lol:

If he says he's not for sale he's a liar and a puppet if he goes. If he admits it'll be tough keeping him he's asking for bids

ah. There was a time when we said someone wasn't for sale and they weren't. In fact, nobody bothered trying to buy our best players because they knew they wouldn't be sold.

If he says he's not for sale he's a liar and a puppet if he goes. If he admits it'll be tough keeping him he's asking for bids

ah. There was a time when we said someone wasn't for sale and they weren't. In fact, nobody bothered trying to buy our best players because they knew they wouldn't be sold.

Or because they were under-performing mercenaries?

The idea that nobody tried to buy our best players :D Even Manchester United aren't immune from that, so to believe that that was the reason is just laughable, to say the least.

Tiote's worth £25m....it's his career and if he wants to go now he wants to go now. If we have a £3-5m replacement lined up who's as good then for once I won't complain. Not holding my breath though.

Why wouldn't this club, willing to pay 25 mill for Tiote, not just pay for this replacement who is just as good but going for 5 mill or less?

Because our scouting system is unearthing all of these gems that nobody is aware of? Remember we did not exactly scout Tiote, Ginger tipped us off, why I'm not sure.

Perhaps to cover gambling losses.

In case anyone's interested, Enrique didnt even say "I'm ok at Newcastle but I aspire to more". Complete lie or mistranslation.

The original interview translated to English is here: (once read, the statement from club was actually spot on)

Load of bollocks and out of context shite from The Sun and Mail.