José Enrique

Baggio

7-10m i think we'll end up taking

no chance we'll get the 15m being put about in the press.

I was thinking about £8m-ish like.

Man U need a LB and are flush with cash. After the one-off exceptional loss through the new bond issue last year, they now have over £130m cash in the bank and are about to bank a massive amount from next season's ticket sales.

Bidding war with Liverpool? If he has to go, i would be ok if he goes to them for £10m+

Emilio Izaguirre admits that he finds Liverpool's reported interest in him 'flattering'.

Kenny Dalglish returned to his native Glasgow in February to observe the Honduras international during Celtic's 3-0 win over Rangers, prompting suggestions that the 25-year-old could move to Merseyside this summer to fill the left-back void.

And whilst Celtic have no intentions of selling Izaguirre, who won a hat trick of Player of the Year awards in his first season in the SPL, the player revealed that he has heard of possible interest from Anfield.

"It is flattering for any player of course, when somebody like Liverpool shows an interest in your services," he told La Tribuna.

"I still do now know anything, I leave this in the hands of my agent and club officials."

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverp...c-interest.html

7-10m i think we'll end up taking

no chance we'll get the 15m being put about in the press.

I was thinking about £8m-ish like.

Man U need a LB and are flush with cash. After the one-off exceptional loss through the new bond issue last year, they now have over £130m cash in the bank and are about to bank a massive amount from next season's ticket sales.

Bidding war with Liverpool? If he has to go, i would be ok if he goes to them for £10m+

Am I missing something regarding Evra and one of the Brazilians?

I thought the word on Evra was that he'd had a poor season? I forgot about the Ninja Turtle brothers tbh.

I didn't know that. Not paid too much attention to them this season.

Maybe Stevie will know :lol:

I've knew about this deal for ages(Way before Tomo opened his mouth). Rumours going around Liverpool Jole Cole is involved in the deal.

:lol:

If thats the best WUM you can come up with then you may aswell just slit your wrists now.

Ejit!

I've knew about this deal for ages(Way before Tomo opened his mouth). Rumours going around Liverpool Jole Cole is involved in the deal.

Joe Cole has been crocked for years and is on £100k a week, even Mike Ashley isn’t that stupid.

you’re stuck with him unless you pay off his contract, same situation as we’re in with Alan Smith.

Joe Cole has been crocked for years and is on £100k a week, even Mike Ashley isn’t that stupid.

you’re stuck with him unless you pay off his contract, same situation as we’re in with Alan Smith.

I agree with you Newcastle wont pay all his wages. It will be something like Newcastle pay 60% and Liverpool will pay 40% of his wages. Man City have done this a few times.

Edited by Dafydd

I agree with you Newcastle wont pay all his wages. It will be something like Newcastle pay 60% and Liverpool will pay 40% of his wages. Man City have done this a few times.

not even for £30k a week will anyone touch Jole Cole, same goes for Alan Smith.

you’re stuck with him.

Jose Enrique – will be leaving Newcastle

Alan Pardew will not even bother trying to keep Enrique, if his mind is on other clubs, which it seems to be with Alan’s statement recently:

“There’s no point keeping a player who has set his sights on a club he has perceived is bigger,” Pardew said. “You can’t keep a player that’s unmotivated.”

While there were claims that Liverpool would bid £15M for a player whose contract runs out in a short 12 months, there is news that Liverpool have bid a low £4M for the player, and Newcastle quite rightly have rejected it.

The Daily Mirror is reporting today that Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish is a big fan of the 25-year-old and no doubt will come back with an improved offer.

We would hope that when Enrique finally leaves, the fee will be much closer to £10M, and we hope there’s a bidding war for him to push up the price.

But of course if Newcastle turn down all the offers, they could lose the Spaniard for nothing next summer.

And it’s only right that Newcastle will not try to keep a player who wants to leave the club- if they don’t want to play for Newcastle United, fine – they should move on.

But talk of getting £15M for Jose, seems a bit far fetched for a player who is a free agent in 12 months time, but hey - if a club bids that much – great – we’ll take it.

It’s just a pity that Jose kept saying he would wait until the end of he season before discussing a new contract, or was it when Newcastle were safe?

That’s because it now looks like he knew all along that he was going to leave.

Just think Newcastle could be willing to sell Carroll, Enrique and Barton in a few short months.

Been offered a "fantastic" new contract according to the Chron

The headline is - Fantastic new contract on the table for Jose Enrique

Have some editorial integrity ffs. Fantastic according to who, the chron, the club, enrique, lee ryder's mum. Speech marks would at least make it less sycophantic

Have some editorial integrity ffs. Fantastic according to who, the chron, the club, enrique, lee ryder's mum. Speech marks would at least make it less sycophantic

:lol:

Ryder gives Llambias "fantastic" blow job.

Alternatively borrowing an exclamation mark:

Fantastic! new contract on the table for Jose Enrique.

Good news, the club have made Enrique a new offer, it's only for thruppence ha'penny a month like.

Reeks of a pre-emptive strike regarding his departure.

"We did all we could to keep him at the club by offering him a fantastic new deal, but ultimately he had made his mind up about leaving and we only want players who want to play for the team." etc etc

And some people have suggested that Thomson House don't put the club's spin on their stories.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.