José Enrique

Baggio

Talks taking place as we speak. Contract being offered.

Not hopeful.

(Just to add that this info is coming from the "ITK" reccomendation from the twitter thread).

@cwarr07

Considering Pardew has made it clear that a new contract is being offered thats not exactly ITK is it?

Do I also assume from the "Not hopeful" that you fear he could be staying? After all hes on the "wain"

Haway then whats your twitter username then? Dont try and make out you only browse theres no chance you'd miss a chance to have your say ;)

Not hopeful.

(Just to add that this info is coming from the "ITK" reccomendation from the twitter thread).

@cwarr07

Considering Pardew has made it clear that a new contract is being offered thats not exactly ITK is it?

Do I also assume from the "Not hopeful" that you fear he could be staying? After all hes on the "wain"

Haway then whats your twitter username then? Dont try and make out you only browse theres no chance you'd miss a chance to have your say ;)

@TweetingToontasticTaxiTwat

;)

He's away man !!!

All this wait until we're safe, Oh we are safe!!, OK wait to see what we spend, is all bollocks.

Absolutely no reason, if there was any intention of staying, he couldn't have done a deal with a release clause in it for relegation, for example.

Him his agent wanted to get to the window to see what's available. He's a young footballer in the last year of his contract and he wants to leave. End of.

Not hopeful.

@cwarr07

Suppose the lads ITK in the fact that he says the meeting was taking place today. Nobody else has mentioned unless you know different.

Was on the wain *head turned* improved towards end of season. More than happy for a committed Jose to stay.

Dont follow anyone off here. ;) and you keep saying your sick of my patter on here, so surely my twitter rants would tip you over?. Just keep an eye out for the realistic tweets. :)

No he's just a cunt that likes attention.

Im sure you are probably right but it would be a dull old summer without the ITK's and the wild speculation. What keeps the cogs turning tbf.

His latest tweet is...

Enrique has no interest in negotiating a new contract up to #nufc now to get best possible price expect Barton to also be sold

I could have said that.......but.

If it turns out the negotiations did take place today and he has told them no, then he is ITK.

Enrique has agreed to negotiate a new contract as he is impressed by the ambition shown by the club ahead of the transfer window opening, Barton has a agreed to a new contract with a year less for an extra 5k a week, Gervinho will announce he is signing for Newcastle on thursday.

We can all make shit up.

Im sure you are probably right but it would be a dull old summer without the ITK's and the wild speculation. What keeps the cogs turning tbf.

His latest tweet is...

Enrique has no interest in negotiating a new contract up to #nufc now to get best possible price expect Barton to also be sold

If it turns out the negotiations did take place today and he has told them no, then he is ITK.

Nope, he just spouts everything he hears. I have seen on twitter elsewhere people saying Enrique is due for talks this week.

Doesn't make him ITK, just makes him some sad twat who tweets everything he reads but tries to make it out like he is in the know.

His latest tweet is...

Nope, he just spouts everything he hears. I have seen on twitter elsewhere people saying Enrique is due for talks this week.

Doesn't make him ITK, just makes him some sad twat who tweets everything he reads but tries to make it out like he is in the know.

Sorry like but you are wrong. ;)

He said this morning that the talks were taking place today, not "this week". The rule of thumb for me is that if someone says something specific before the event and they are later proved correct then they are ITK. ;)

Still not saying he is ITK btw.

His latest tweet is...

He said this morning that the talks were taking place today, not "this week". The rule of thumb for me is that if someone says something specific before the event and they are later proved correct then they are ITK. ;)

He has been proven MANY times to be full of shit, he has claimed stuff with specific times etc.. MANY times and they haven't happened.

He goes with current rumours and adds times/dates in the hope that if they come off he will look ITK and get even more attention.

He's away man !!!

All this wait until we're safe, Oh we are safe!!, OK wait to see what we spend, is all bollocks.

Absolutely no reason, if there was any intention of staying, he couldn't have done a deal with a release clause in it for relegation, for example.

Him his agent wanted to get to the window to see what's available. He's a young footballer in the last year of his contract and he wants to leave. End of.

and you still don't think NUFC should be kicking themselves up the arse and realising what they are doing wrong yet ?

His latest tweet is...

you mean like when I said in January Enrique was on his way ?

Carries a lot more weight than your guessing games as to the quality of replacements you haven't even seen play.

His latest tweet is...

Sorry like but you are wrong. :D

He said this morning that the talks were taking place today, not "this week". The rule of thumb for me is that if someone says something specific before the event and they are later proved correct then they are ITK. :D

Journal confirming that these talks did take place, as predicted. :lol:

Lucky guess or ITK?

More importantly "Jose's intentions remain unclear".

Fucking us around now like.

This kind of drag on with contracts is the kind of thing that could make him public enemy no. 1 should he leave.

If he has no intention of signing then he should make that clear so he can be sold and replaced quickly. Not fuck around with trying to milk every last penny out of the contract negotiations when he knows full well what the club will be prepared to offer.

This sort of shit pisses me off no end.

Guest alex
This kind of drag on with contracts is the kind of thing that could make him public enemy no. 1 should he leave.

If he has no intention of signing then he should make that clear so he can be sold and replaced quickly. Not fuck around with trying to milk every last penny out of the contract negotiations when he knows full well what the club will be prepared to offer.

This sort of shit pisses me off no end.

That would only decrease his value, surely. He's been very diplomatic imo. People criticising players like Enrique ffs. I wonder what they actually want in a footballer. People who are so shit they'll sign up for a cheap 5 year contract at the drop of a hat? If you like them, good because we've got a few of those.

No criticism can be directed at Enrique. For starters the club haven't technically signed anyone apart from a young guy that didn't even play for his French side. Enrique is clearly a player who has the ability to choose where he plays, he's been a spectacular performer for us if his ambition now exceeds that of the club then there's no reason why he shouldn't challenge himself elsewhere.

Your right. But I didn't mean make it clear publically since that would obviously do more damage. I meant make it clear to the club so rather waste time trying to reach an agreement we could start looking for a replacement.

I'm sure the club has a contingency plan. But honestly if we lose Enrique then left back becomes our no. 1 priority, even more so than our lack of a quality striker.

I'll check back with your feelings on Enrique when he refuses the contract offered to him again and we sell him to Liverpool for £10mill in August. :lol: