problem restarting my PC

zico martin

Ive had this problem for about a year now but it really is time I got it sorted.

Whenever I restart my PC I get the following error message before windows boots up:

'keyboard is locked out'

so I restart the PC again and this time windows boots up fine.

well I say fine but I cannot move the cursor at all aas if the mouse isnt recognised.

so I restart my PC again but this time I get the keyboard error again.

I have to repeat this process at least a dozen times until everything works fine again. Hence I leave my PC on all the time to stop these problems.

Any ideas what it could be? Could it be related to my other problem ( see thread below) which seems to right itself eventually.

help??

Ive had this problem for about a year now but it really is time I got it sorted.

Whenever I restart my PC I get the following error message before windows boots up:

'keyboard is locked out'

so I restart the PC again and this time windows boots up fine.

well I say fine but I cannot move the cursor at all aas if the mouse isnt recognised.

so I restart my PC again but this time I get the keyboard error again.

I have to repeat this process at least a dozen times until everything works fine again. Hence I leave my PC on all the time to stop these problems.

Any ideas what it could be? Could it be related to my other problem ( see thread below) which seems to right itself eventually.

help??

;) someone must have an idea though ? surely?

• 2 weeks later...
Try the keyboard,

If not just try safety mode all the time

i've tried a different keyboard and it aint that

problem is though each time I restart it alternates between the mouse not working and the keyboard not working until eventually they both work together and I can get into windows.