Dyer Deal is off

Papa Lazaru

All this talk is of course based on the assumption that it's his loyalty bonus which caused the deal to fall through, personally I don't believe it is.

Yes, we're speculating. So are you :icon_lol:

I'm speculating that the speculation is just that, only speculation? :icon_lol:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a cheeky fucker and doesn't deserve a penny from us. We are selling him because HE wants to leave, how he has the cheek to expect a loyalty bonus because he didn't put it in writing is just crazy!

If I was the club I would tell him straight, if you want to leave write off your bonus, if not then see you at training.

As I said, we might not see it as morally correct, but it IS his entitlement. If you were leaving your job and you had the contractual right to a 'pay off', i'm pretty sure you wouldn't ignore it either.

Thing is we should just pay it tbh - all that's going to happen is we'll end up with a player on our books who doesn't want to be here. His contract is reducing and the amount of money we'll be able to command for him will reduce likewise.

If he doesn't want to be here that much I am sure he will give in sooner or later. We (Sam) want him here more than he wants to be here.

I see your point but he really has to go. I don't doubt BS's qualities to motivate a footballer but this takes the piss. He won't be able to motivate an overpaid twat who really wants to leave and the fans hate him. It's not right that he stays but on the other hand it's good to see Mike Ashley putting his foot down and stating he doesn't want to fuck around (again assuming it's true) and either way dyer will not be motivated.

On the contrary, if he doesn't perform for us then no club is going to come in for him so he'll have to give as good an account of himself as he can.

You don't know that and neither do I. He could see out his contract and recieve his 80k a week and im sure he woudlnt give two fucks. My view is he isn't going to play for a club who's fans don't apprecaite him, because hes a dickhead but a good footballer and second who's fans destroy his car and his belognings. I personally don't think he has shown enough ambition to suceed on occasions. Yes he is class when he's on form but that is rare and i don't think he will be motivated.

second who's fans destroy his car and his belognings.

They surrounded his car and threw a couple of eggs at his house, as far as hate campaigns go that's fairly tame.

But still, it's quite clear he isn't wanted at the club maybe by a minority but not many have made it clear he's wanted. That type of abuse must get to him and the recent speculation about demanding his 2 mill owed really won't help his cause.

He is a cheeky fucker and doesn't deserve a penny from us. We are selling him because HE wants to leave, how he has the cheek to expect a loyalty bonus because he didn't put it in writing is just crazy!

If I was the club I would tell him straight, if you want to leave write off your bonus, if not then see you at training.

As I said, we might not see it as morally correct, but it IS his entitlement. If you were leaving your job and you had the contractual right to a 'pay off', i'm pretty sure you wouldn't ignore it either.

Thing is we should just pay it tbh - all that's going to happen is we'll end up with a player on our books who doesn't want to be here. His contract is reducing and the amount of money we'll be able to command for him will reduce likewise.

Alternatively he could put in a transfer request (if he really wants to go) or just waive said fee.

Paying him another £2m is insane IMO.

They surrounded his car and threw a couple of eggs at his house, as far as hate campaigns go that's fairly tame.

But still, it's quite clear he isn't wanted at the club maybe by a minority but not many have made it clear he's wanted. That type of abuse must get to him and the recent speculation about demanding his 2 mill owed really won't help his cause.

They thing is he only GETS those sort of problems because of his REPEATED behaviour at the club.

And publicly wanting to be away for "personal" reasons (whilst technically not officially putting in a transfer request) the season after "committing" himself to the club and then wanting a £2m pay of its just SO Dyer it is scary.

It's amazing he's not chased though the place with pitch forks and burning torches (and yes the fucker WOULD deserve it IMO too :icon_lol:).

Actually this maybe is a statement by Big Sam and/or Ashley about who wears the pants at Newcastle and that might well pay better dividends in the end (than forking out £2m to be rid) even if Dyer sits out the rest of his contract in the reserves.

Edited by Fop

greedy fucker, a total waste of space, and if true another nail in his career, he deserves fuck all, maybe we should demand £2 mill for paying him a shitload of money to sit injured for most of his career here

Explain to me how the deal collapsing was his fault dickhead?

kiss your mam with those lips child

They thing is he only GETS those sort of problems because of his REPEATED behaviour at the club.

And publicly wanting to be away for "personal" reasons (whilst technically not officially putting in a transfer request) the season after "committing" himself to the club and then wanting a £2m pay of its just SO Dyer it is scary.

It's amazing he's not chased though the place with pitch forks and burning torches (and yes the fucker WOULD deserve it IMO too :icon_lol:).

Actually this maybe is a statement by Big Sam and/or Ashley about who wears the pants at Newcastle and that might well pay better dividends in the end (than forking out £2m to be rid) even if Dyer sits out the rest of his contract in the reserves.

hey im not saying he doesn't deserve the abuse lol he bloody well does the cockmuncher

Anyway, it's a shame from our point of view he hasn't gone. He needed a new start too imo.

Totally agree - no one wins on this one so from our point of view, it have been better just to pay it and he'd be gone. If he stays another 12 months we'll have paid him that in wages anyway and we'll not be able to command a transfer fee anywhere near as high as we can now..

Alternatively he could put in a transfer request (if he really wants to go) or just waive said fee.

Again, put yourself in his shoes - would you waive your right to a years salary that you were contractly entitled to??

Anyway, it's a shame from our point of view he hasn't gone. He needed a new start too imo.

Totally agree - no one wins on this one so from our point of view, it have been better just to pay it and he'd be gone. If he stays another 12 months we'll have paid him that in wages anyway and we'll not be able to command a transfer fee anywhere near as high as we can now..

Again, put yourself in his shoes - would you waive your right to a years salary that you were contractly entitled to??

no-ones doubting that it is his right, he's jus stating the point we shouldn't pay him it because he doesn't deserve it and in fairness the fee we would recieve from keiron would only be 3m when u take of the 2m for his loyalty payment. Thats absolutely bollocks for an england international albiet not a full one.

Fair enough but then in the end we have to accept that our stubborness is going to cost us in a different way.

Dyer was moving for £5m from all accounts meaning that we'd make a net transfer gain of £3m. The £2m he'd pocket we'll be paying him anyway this season so we may as well just write it off and let him go.

Question we have to ask ourselves is will we be able to get £3m for him in a year's time? I very much doubt we will.

Fair enough but then in the end we have to accept that our stubborness is going to cost us in a different way.

Dyer was moving for £5m from all accounts meaning that we'd make a net transfer gain of £3m. The £2m he'd pocket we'll be paying him anyway this season so we may as well just write it off and let him go.

Question we have to ask ourselves is will we be able to get £3m for him in a year's time? I very much doubt we will.

The real question is does the twat really want to move that much, i understand there will be scpetics about the contract and yes he does require 2million, but surely his family is more important and hel get a signing on bonus at west ham. He has to get his priorities right

If it was that which was blocking me from a move to be with my kids (as is supposed to be his reason), yes absolutely I'd waive it and do what was best for my kids (as opposed to what is best for my pocket).

Wouldn't you?

Guest James_coDurham

His verbal transfer request must be unoffical in his mind. He must have expected us to cough up without question. He must think the fat man is still running the show :icon_lol:

Guest James_coDurham
I'd flog the little C*** for 3 mill. Who needs a moaner in this new look, new era, hungry NUFC team.

I'd flog the little cunt. For free. With a big fuck off stick.

Anyone who saw Smith today can see he has more commitment,passion and professionalism in one leg than that overpaid, little money grabbing scrote has in his whole body. We dont need glory boys here, new era, fuck off Dyer

Anyone who saw Smith today can see he has more commitment,passion and professionalism in one leg than that overpaid, little money grabbing scrote has in his whole body. We dont need glory boys here, new era, fuck off Dyer

If we could stick Dyers pace and occasional flair with all of Smith's attributes that'd be some player!

Smith and indeed Barton are the sort of players we have been lacking for some time and are exactly what i was hoping and expecting Big Sam would bring here.

Though i would actually have liked to see Dyer here, fit (as he seems now to be) under Big Sam's guidance to see what he could have done. But with him being desperate to leave and having fallen out with the fans, its best for all that he goes.