Dyer Deal is off

Papa Lazaru

umm.. i guess he read this maybe?

"Rumour has it Dyer wanted a £2m loyalty payment because he didn't officially put in a transfer request. Given that the move was purely because Dyer himself wanted to move south, we told him to fuck off and pulled the deal when he wouldn't budge."

And maybe took it as read?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you read the page before you post?

A fairly untested Wist Ham ITK, for the record.

I think dickhead was a little strong considering all he did was read my post and comment on it.

I think he's clearly a dickhead for believing an 'ITK' source which you brought up. First of all, he is entitled to a 'loyalty' bonus of 10% of the transfer fee as he hasn't submitted a written transfer request and secondly leave your complete bollocks out of this forum dickhead.

Well I'm certainly now going to return to my corner. :icon_lol:

Perhaps you're not quite capable of understanding my inital point (seeing as you've displayed the I.Q. of a gnat), don't bother reporting complete speculation (bollocks) as possible fact because someone with even less intelligence than you will pick it up as fact.

I've displayed the IQ of a gnat?

Only in general you understand?

And aye, I'll probably be less of a dickhead in the morning, just bored right now tbh.

I think he's clearly a dickhead for believing an 'ITK' source which you brought up. First of all, he is entitled to a 'loyalty' bonus of 10% of the transfer fee as he hasn't submitted a written transfer request and secondly leave your complete bollocks out of this forum dickhead.

The only reason he are selling Dyer is because HE wants to leave because of "family reasons" the little cunt should fuck off if he expects a loyalty bonus aswell!

The only reason he are selling Dyer is because HE wants to leave because of "family reasons" the little cunt should fuck off if he expects a loyalty bonus aswell!

If a player doesn't request a transfer in writing then they get 10% of the transfer fee, that's why we ended up paying City £5.5m for Barton instead of the £5m we originally agreed, effectively we were paying for his 'loyalty' bonus so we can't really argue when Dyer demands his.

Edited by ewerk

Guest James_coDurham

If a player doesn't request a transfer in writing then they get 10% of the transfer fee, that's why we ended up paying City £5.5m for Barton instead of the £5m we originally agreed, effectively we were paying for his 'loyalty' bonus so we can't really argue when Dyer demands his.

Official or not official, it's him that wants to leave! So in writing or not, he HAS requested a transfer. You can't be being serious.

"Alright Boss, can I have a transfer down south somewhere please"

"You'll have to stick a written request in Keiron"

"Oh no, Sam *winks* I'll leave that bit then hopefully the club will cough up a loyalty payment just because I left that formality out"

"Great Keiron, yeah *phones Mort* It turns out Keiron isn't doing the official request thing, but we'll follow his orders and sell him anyway, give him 2 million!!"

barton was 5.8million. And your point is valid, as they say if it's in the contract, it's in the contract lol. Im not doubting hes liable to recieve it as he hasn't handed the request in but fuck me he doesn't deserve a 'loyalty' payment. We were the club who stuck by him through thick and thin. We helped him through not only a countless number of injuries, but depression and that 'mystery illness'. I don't believe he deserves the 2million but if he is liable for it then i guess he's right to demand it. Lol and this is on the assumption that it is true before i get slated for it (as in believing a load of bollocks)

Rumour has it Dyer wanted a £2m loyalty payment because he didn't officially put in a transfer request. Given that the move was purely because Dyer himself wanted to move south, we told him to fuck off and pulled the deal when he wouldn't budge.

From an incredibly unreliable source.

Completely and utterly believable coming from Dyer.

It would just be SO him to bite the hand that feeds him (yet, yet, yet again) even when it's doing exactly what he wants.

(and people wonder why his car gets assaulted, he should count himself lucky it's only his car)

Edited by Fop

While I don't agree with the way he's argued it, Ewerk is right in that the loyalty bonus is his to claim as he never submitted the request in writing - something the club should have insisted on.

Big Sam wasn't desperate to sell him - you can tell that by the quotes he's made over the summer and therefore could quite easily have insisted on the requesting being in writing and should well have done.

While some may consider that what Dyer has done isn't morally right (if its your opinion that he didn't submit a written request purely so that he could claim the loyalty bonus), he is only claiming something that he is contractually entitled to. NUFC signed his contract of employment as well as him and I don't actually blame him for pulling the plug if they're renaging on it.

He could well have a case for industrial tribunal tbh.

He is a cheeky fucker and doesn't deserve a penny from us. We are selling him because HE wants to leave, how he has the cheek to expect a loyalty bonus because he didn't put it in writing is just crazy!

If I was the club I would tell him straight, if you want to leave write off your bonus, if not then see you at training.

Well, if he was that arsed about his family he wouldn't be demanding a loyalty bonus for a move he manufactured would he? Technically entitled to it or not. Sounds exactly like what you'd expect from him though.

Well, if he was that arsed about his family he wouldn't be demanding a loyalty bonus for a move he manufactured would he? Technically entitled to it or not. Sounds exactly like what you'd expect from him though.

Takes a LOT of money to (allegedly :icon_lol:) keep an entire family in cocaine you know. :icon_lol:

He is a cheeky fucker and doesn't deserve a penny from us. We are selling him because HE wants to leave, how he has the cheek to expect a loyalty bonus because he didn't put it in writing is just crazy!

If I was the club I would tell him straight, if you want to leave write off your bonus, if not then see you at training.

As I said, we might not see it as morally correct, but it IS his entitlement. If you were leaving your job and you had the contractual right to a 'pay off', i'm pretty sure you wouldn't ignore it either.

Thing is we should just pay it tbh - all that's going to happen is we'll end up with a player on our books who doesn't want to be here. His contract is reducing and the amount of money we'll be able to command for him will reduce likewise.

As I said, we might not see it as morally correct, but it IS his entitlement. If you were leaving your job and you had the contractual right to a 'pay off', i'm pretty sure you wouldn't ignore it either.

Thing is we should just pay it tbh - all that's going to happen is we'll end up with a player on our books who doesn't want to be here. His contract is reducing and the amount of money we'll be able to command for him will reduce likewise.

If he doesn't want to be here that much I am sure he will give in sooner or later. We (Sam) want him here more than he wants to be here.

Basically though, he's submitted a transfer request verbally rather than in writing. The only reason he hasn't submitted one in writing is to get his bonus. Taking ths piss in other words.

If he doesn't want to be here that much I am sure he will give in sooner or later. We (Sam) want him here more than he wants to be here.

I see your point but he really has to go. I don't doubt BS's qualities to motivate a footballer but this takes the piss. He won't be able to motivate an overpaid twat who really wants to leave and the fans hate him. It's not right that he stays but on the other hand it's good to see Mike Ashley putting his foot down and stating he doesn't want to fuck around (again assuming it's true) and either way dyer will not be motivated.

Rumour has it Dyer wanted a £2m loyalty payment because he didn't officially put in a transfer request. Given that the move was purely because Dyer himself wanted to move south, we told him to fuck off and pulled the deal when he wouldn't budge.

That'll go down well with the boo-boys.

I think Dyer is morally in the wrong, regardless of what his contract says fwiw.

All this talk is of course based on the assumption that it's his loyalty bonus which caused the deal to fall through, personally I don't believe it is.

Yes, we're speculating. So are you :icon_lol:

I see your point but he really has to go. I don't doubt BS's qualities to motivate a footballer but this takes the piss. He won't be able to motivate an overpaid twat who really wants to leave and the fans hate him. It's not right that he stays but on the other hand it's good to see Mike Ashley putting his foot down and stating he doesn't want to fuck around (again assuming it's true) and either way dyer will not be motivated.

On the contrary, if he doesn't perform for us then no club is going to come in for him so he'll have to give as good an account of himself as he can.