Last film you bought...

k4t0

James Cagney box set, Angels With Dirty Faces, White Heat, The Roaring Twenty's & Public Enemy. £9.99 from HMV, bargintastic!

white heat - classic

"hey mom - on top of the world" :icon_lol:

Quite possibly his four best films. I was surprised to see it was those when I clicked on the link.

what a bunch of shit films

jarheads maybe half decent but still, half decent, not worth buying any of the above tbh

That's quite an attitude you got there mister. Why don't you go to the trouble of listing some good films under £3 then?

Seen all of them and I still dont think they are worth buying,personal choic of course apart from back to the future (as I said on previous page), so as you named one I will, Lord of War 2 disc special edition 2.99 play.com

Was'nt being grumpy, well, fuck it, I was, I was stuck in on a saturday night and thought I'd abuse your cheap films list :icon_lol::icon_lol:

er, apologies n that

what a bunch of shit films

jarheads maybe half decent but still, half decent, not worth buying any of the above tbh

That's quite an attitude you got there mister. Why don't you go to the trouble of listing some good films under £3 then?

Seen all of them and I still dont think they are worth buying,personal choic of course apart from back to the future (as I said on previous page), so as you named one I will, Lord of War 2 disc special edition 2.99 play.com

Was'nt being grumpy, well, fuck it, I was, I was stuck in on a saturday night and thought I'd abuse your cheap films list :icon_lol::icon_lol:

er, apologies n that

No worries, You did give the impression that if you were in someone's house and they asked "Do you want a biscuit?" you'd say "Fuck off with that shit, they're crap biscuits!" rather than "no thanks, I don't like them biscuits". Which would be rude.

• 2 weeks later...
England 5 Germany 1 and Rugby World Cup 2003 Highlights. Both 99p at Boyes

Miami Vice Series 3

You can't grumble at those prices like. Both those events seem like absolutely ages ago now.

I hope they do a special edition boxset with Bourne Ultimatum comes out on DVD.

I hope they do too as I have just bought

32507-large.jpg

Going to watch that on itv2 tonight, not seen it before. Refreshed myself with the first one on sunday, then might go and see the third one at the weekend.

32507-large.jpg

Going to watch that on itv2 tonight, not seen it before. Refreshed myself with the first one on sunday, then might go and see the third one at the weekend.

Go for it, I saw The Bourne Ultimatum on Saturday, bloody brilliant !

32507-large.jpg

Go for it, I saw The Bourne Ultimatum on Saturday, bloody brilliant !

Thought the second one was alright, but not a patch on the first one.