Allreet lads?

Wavey Davey

Hello there. I'm not exactly a new poster here (some of you may remember me in the early days, may even remember me asking for where to go for my stag do) but I have decided to stop lurking for news and contribute regulary.

Soooo.... You're gonna be see me a round for a little while. Hope I don't get too annoying.

Cheers!

Hello there. I'm not exactly a new poster here (some of you may remember me in the early days, may even remember me asking for where to go for my stag do) but I have decided to stop lurking for news and contribute regulary.

Soooo.... You're gonna be see me a round for a little while. Hope I don't get too annoying.

Cheers!

recognise the face tbh

welcome on board anyway mate, guess as a long time lurker you know the posters to watch out for!

Will do, people.

Thanks for the greeting!

:lol:

Awwww whats up?

(that smiley is so cute)

He was thanking people for greeting but I hadn't seen anyone doing that in the thread. Just trying to help out the new kid.

Will do, people.

Thanks for the greeting!

:lol:

Awwww whats up?

(that smiley is so cute)

He was thanking people for greeting but I hadn't seen anyone doing that in the thread. Just trying to help out the new kid.

Ahhhh

I'd said welcome :rolleyes: