Dwight Yorke golf

peasepud

and they were looking for a quote for something you'd witnessed, what would you say?

Say for instance and this is purely hypothetical of course, you'd seen 2 top football names from a team about 8 miles away doing something reckless and dangerous with scant regard for the general public.

Im relying on you lot to come up with something funny here....just on the off chance of course that I may witness something of that nature and be asked to provide a quote, theres plenty of time obviously but if you could have some stuff by say 7.30 then it would be helpful.

Like I say, just in case, its best to be prepared. :icon_lol:

and they were looking for a quote for something you'd witnessed, what would you say?

Say for instance and this is purely hypothetical of course, you'd seen 2 top football names from a team about 8 miles away doing something reckless and dangerous with scant regard for the general public.

Im relying on you lot to come up with something funny here....just on the off chance of course that I may witness something of that nature and be asked to provide a quote, theres plenty of time obviously but if you could have some stuff by say 7.30 then it would be helpful.

what you up to...naughty boy !!! :icon_lol:

Dwight Yorke in his Gallardo?

Me? nowt!, Im just interested to think what I would say if they were to ask me for a quote on something of that nature, hypothetically like.

Me? nowt!, Im just interested to think what I would say if they were to ask me for a quote on something of that nature, hypothetically like.

:rolleyes: "hypothetically" like I am not translating German for you anymore !!

Obviously for me it would be along the lines of the usual stuff thats quoted at times like this (if there actually was a time at the moment and all this wasnt hypothetical), you know.

"Well I was shocked, I mean its not the sort of thing you expect to see is it? I mean especially not from such a big star and role model for children, I used to be a big fan of his and my son has his name on the back of his shirt but no more I can tell you, its gone in the bin and Im never going to another game while he plays for the club"

or

"I was disgusted, it was disgraceful, thats all you can say really I havent slept all night"

Obviously for me it would be along the lines of the usual stuff thats quoted at times like this (if there actually was a time at the moment and all this wasnt hypothetical), you know.

"Well I was shocked, I mean its not the sort of thing you expect to see is it? I mean especially not from such a big star and role model for children, I used to be a big fan of his and my son has his name on the back of his shirt but no more I can tell you, its gone in the bin and Im never going to another game while he plays for the club"

or

"I was disgusted, it was disgraceful, thats all you can say really I havent slept all night"

:icon_lol: i would go with the 2nd option seeing as you have no offspring !!

Nice to see you again Pud nufc.gif

Do you have evidence of said transgression on your camera?

If such a thing had happened then obviously I would have got it on camera. But as this is hypothetical then I have it on a hypothetical camera.

Nice to see you again Pud nufc.gif

Do you have evidence of said transgression on your camera?

If such a thing had happened then obviously I would have got it on camera. But as this is hypothetical then I have it on a hypothetical camera.

forward me a "hypothetical" copy of the photo from your "hypothetical" camera and I will come up with a catchy quote for you :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Say something like this would never happen in Sunderland, because who the fuck would go there on the drink (apart from Gemmill).

Suffice to say I was disgusted but lets all be thankful that hes got a terrible shot on him.

Hypothetically speaking, he should have used a 9 iron instead of a 5.......