Craig Gordon to Sunderland

Glen

Craig Gordon is fantastic. One of my friends is a Newcastle fan and a season ticket holder at Tynecastle and reckons we would've done well to sign him.

One keeper that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is Ben Foster, he's someone that's always impressed me when I've seen him. (Robinson's free kick is akin to Dublin's goal.)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd totally forgotten about Cudicini :lol:

Surprised he's never asked for a move tbh, he'd fit into the first team at most of the Premiership clubs (Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool included).

Rob Green was absolutely fucking brilliant at Norwich - he went to West Ham and got injured IIRC. He does make mistakes but then so do all the others I listed amongst him. Robinson has been handed some harsh unfair criticism IMO, much like Seaman did in his early days at Arsenal.

Guest stevieintoon
Look at Shaun Maloney, he can't settle in the Midlands primarily because it's far from Glasgow, and it's shite. Think of the worst area of the Republic of Ireland, then imagine it being 10 times worse, and you're still no where near as big of a shithole as Birmingham. One of my mates went to Aston Uni, he was one of the funniest, cheery people you'll ever meet, yet he came back depressed after 3 years. I would too.

I loved it there. Probably says more about me than your mate though. :lol:

Ye might naa him, what age are you?

Look at Shaun Maloney, he can't settle in the Midlands primarily because it's far from Glasgow, and it's shite. Think of the worst area of the Republic of Ireland, then imagine it being 10 times worse, and you're still no where near as big of a shithole as Birmingham. One of my mates went to Aston Uni, he was one of the funniest, cheery people you'll ever meet, yet he came back depressed after 3 years. I would too.

I loved it there. Probably says more about me than your mate though. :rolleyes:

Ye might naa him, what age are you?

28. Chances of me knowing him are pretty minimal though, it's a small university but it's not that small. And I never went far beyond the language department and the 24-hour PC labs anyway. :lol:

I'd totally forgotten about Cudicini :lol:

Surprised he's never asked for a move tbh, he'd fit into the first team at most of the Premiership clubs (Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool included).

Rob Green was absolutely fucking brilliant at Norwich - he went to West Ham and got injured IIRC. He does make mistakes but then so do all the others I listed amongst him. Robinson has been handed some harsh unfair criticism IMO, much like Seaman did in his early days at Arsenal.

Everytime Cudicini has came into Chelsea's team for the odd game since they signed Cech he's looked very, very jittery.

Nowhere near good enough to get into Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal's team tbh

Guest Patrokles

I agree with Stevie here. Terrible place.

I agree with Stevie here. Terrible place.

I work in birmingham and truely its an utter utter shit hole