Guest stevieintoon

For some reason I find myself humming

Jermiiine Defow he's a yiddo

at regular intervals during the day

Guest stevieintoon

I tell you what bugs the life out of me. I have to switch over when that song comes on that advert in Glasgow, when loads of nuts and bolts come falling out of the sky, and the song gans "drip, drip, drop, little April showers..." agggh stuck in my head again now.

Guest stevieintoon
The McDonalds advert.

bedaba ba ba, im lovin' out

:lol: me too

and whats the tune to that defoe one stevie?

We hate Sunderland - that tune, all the pathetic nobody clubs like Sheff Utd, and Wolves play the tune when they score.

song thats really pee'in me of at the moment is the one on the vodafone advert and the e-on one, goes something like..

"woooowoooo,wooowoooooooooo,woooooooowooo,woooooowooooo"

probs nothing like it but ya nah :lol:

Guest stevieintoon
I've got 'Doop' stuck in my head.

Fuck sake I've got "I like to move it move it" by Real 2 Reel in me heed noo, because of that!! They used to always be on MTV together about 1993. The dancer had a fit arse though.

Guest Patrokles

Fuck sake I've got "I like to move it move it" by Real 2 Reel in me heed noo, because of that!! They used to always be on MTV together about 1993. The dancer had a fit arse though.

That was when I was about 10, I think. Other tunes I remember from that time are Mr. Wendall by Arrested Development, Informer by Snow, and another one I can't quite put my finger on. I got I Like to move It on cassette single. Used to love it.

Guest stevieintoon

That was when I was about 10, I think. Other tunes I remember from that time are Mr. Wendall by Arrested Development, Informer by Snow, and another one I can't quite put my finger on. I got I Like to move It on cassette single. Used to love it.

There's loads of songs from that era, that stick in your mind. 2 Unlimited - No Limits, felt like the best song ever at the time hehe at 14. Snap had loads of shit ones, Exterminate, Rhythm is a Dancer (shit regardless what anyone tells you), Ace of Base needed to fuck off, Show me Love - Robin S, My Prerogative - Bobby Broon etc.... you think they're good at the time though.

There's loads of songs from that era, that stick in your mind. 2 Unlimited - No Limits, felt like the best song ever at the time hehe at 14. Snap had loads of shit ones, Exterminate, Rhythm is a Dancer (shit regardless what anyone tells you), Ace of Base needed to fuck off, Show me Love - Robin S, My Prerogative - Bobby Broon etc.... you think they're good at the time though.

Robin S - 'Show Me Love' is quality imo. I agree re: the others though.

Guest stevieintoon
I'm a Scatman. Same era. What a tune that was :lol:

Scatman was a few years later. Music started getting good the season when the toon came 2nd. TOON TOON TOON everybody say whey aye WHEY AYE TOOON TOON TOON......

There's a brilliant dance song which was a rip off of Blurs "boys and girls", it was by some cunts called Pianoman, but can I fuck find it :rolleyes: been looking for it for years, would be nice to know the title.

Guest stevieintoon

I remember one dance song, about 93, that everybody liked, you were like abnormal if you didn't like it, it was called Dominator by Human Resource, I laugh listening to it now.

Guest stevieintoon
Whigfield!

I can hear the lasses scream in Maceys, why scream? Satder neet I feel the air is getting hot. Fuck off. She wasn't even that nice for a Dane.

Edited by stevieintoon