Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo

Beowulf trailer

Guest Patrokles

Yeah, see, there was this epic Old English poem called Beowulf too. Having watched that trailer, it seems to have nothing to do with the film.

Also, if it is based on the poem, then anything less than an 18 cert means it hasn't done it properly at all.

Guest alex
Yeah, see, there was this epic Old English poem called Beowulf too. Having watched that trailer, it seems to have nothing to do with the film.

Also, if it is based on the poem, then anything less than an 18 cert means it hasn't done it properly at all.

Really? :lol:

Oh you, you, Anglo Saxon, you!!!

yeah ? well fuck me, also there was this patronising prick who called himself Patrokles.....

Guest Patrokles

yeah ? well fuck me, also there was this patronising prick who called himself Patrokles.....

Wasn't being patronising. It was aimed at the trailer, not you. Thanks for calling me a prick, though, much appreciated.

Guest Patrokles

See above response, minus the last sentence.

Guest Patrokles

Oh you, you, Anglo Saxon, you!!!

See above response.

Guest alex

Really? :rolleyes:

See above response, minus the last sentence.

Has the trailer replied yet btw? Via pm? JOKE!!1 :lol: FFS!!!111

Looks like a cartoon.

I can see why 300 or Sin City do that, based on the source material, but I'm getting tired of films doing it because it's proved succesful.