The Ticket Office are SHITE!

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

How come it takes 8 weeks to post out 42000 season tickets when Man Utd posted 60,000 out in 3?? I KNOW I will get it before the Villa game, but that's not the point, one of my mates got his two weeks ago, yet I'm sat here, nee season ticket, nee vouchers, stupidly I didn't realise you could apply for Bolton with just ye ref number.

One thing Mort should sort it oot is this shitey ticket office. I rang two weeks ago "where's me ticket?" "it'll be oot by the end of the week." So I waited and waited no ticket. So I rang the cunts again on Monday, "the last batch are getting posted right now you should have them by next week" Fuckin wanks, why can't they get their hoose in order, or at least tell the truth? Blaming the postal strike as well, three fuckin days! Get them sorted Mort!

Am I the only one who hasn't received it yet?

Guest stevieintoon

I know one person other than me that hasn't got there's and that's Rocker off here. What are they like? Like credit cards? The crack is as well, FUCKIN 60 QUID IF YOU LOSE IT!! I'd be amazed if I haven't lost mine by Christmas.

I know one person other than me that hasn't got there's and that's Rocker off here. What are they like? Like credit cards? The crack is as well, FUCKIN 60 QUID IF YOU LOSE IT!! I'd be amazed if I haven't lost mine by Christmas.

That's shocking tbh.

Guest stevieintoon
What a racket.

It's always been a racket though. Was £30 last season. If you lost your season ticket last year you could go to the office, and they'd give you a voucher to get in for that game, but if you couldn't find your season ticket later on you didn't get the £30 back.

£60 though, they should hang their heeds in shame. £60 might not be a lot of money to some, but it's nearly a day oot on the drink for me.

We sent our applications in the same envelope and payment was taken off the same card but only one has arrived. We asked to move and our applications were handed in straight away and dealt with first of the people asking to move yet we were told categorically there were no seats available in the East Stand where we wanted to move and yet know people who moved there.

Luckily we applied for Bolton tickets using membership numbers and these have arrived.

I was on the waiting list, heard nothing, so i rang the box office about 5 weeks ago, they let me buy one there and then(So much for a waiting list).

However i'm still waiting to receive it. I wouldn't be suprised if i don't get one, even though i've checked that they've taken the money from my bank.

They've probably lost all details of my purchase.

Guest stevieintoon
I havent recieved mine either

I thought you were Blyth through and through. I think you're sound. You talk sense, and come across as a good lad.

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

I just most of the geeks on here think you're a cunt, but you come across as sound I think J69, I enjoy reading your posts. You remind me of NE5.

My mate rang the club last week and they told him that the last lot were posted on Friday I think - his has since arrived. So if you haven't got it, I'd get onto the club sharpish. Mine's arrived now.

I got mine ages ago, but this whole situation isn't entirely thier fault this time. It's got a lot to do with Royal Mail strikes. I don't know about the rest of you, but my post has been completely fucked up the past couple of weeks, I'm getting stuff today that was sent on wednesday last week. Doesn't bode well for my Bolton tickets, which haven't arrived.

Guest stevieintoon

Still not here the pricks...and don't blame the post, there's only been three days we've had no post, tossers.