Bolton Wanderers vs NUFC

Matty

I have no idea how this game is going to go. I wouldnt be surprised to see them turning us right over (years of bitter experience), a hard fought negative game ending in a dull draw, us turning on some style and knocking in a hatful, I havent got a scoobie what is going to happen. I am quite enjoying the lack of expectation tbh

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be glued to the telly at 7 o'clock Saturday morning(California time) live and free courtesy of Setanta who appear to be promoting their channel on DishNetwork satellite programming which I have.

I'm hoping for a win, will settle for a draw, and be most unhappy if we lose, buts that's par for the season as always.

Wanderers: Jaaskelainen, Hunt, Faye, Cid, Samuel, Speed, McCann, Nolan (capt), Vaz Te, Anelka, Davies.

Subs: Al Habsi, Helguson, Diouf, Sinclair, Alonso.

Magpies: Harper, Carr, Rozehnal, Martins, N'Zogbia, Milner, Smith, Geremi (capt), Butt, Taylor, Viduka.

Subs: Forster, Cacapa, Solano, Ameobi, Ramage.

;)

Edited by janu

--------------Harper,

Carr, Rozehnal, Taylor, N'Zogbia,

-------Geremi, Butt, Milner

---------------Smith,

----------Martins, Viduka.

or Smith or Martins out wide in a 4-4-2?

or Martins playing off Smith and Viduka in an attacking 4-3-3?

Subs: Forster, Cacapa, Solano, Ameobi, Ramage.

first time I've looked at the bench and I'm not too excited to be honest, no one there that can change a game and no pace there what so ever.